• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bad Actors and Actresses who get away with it

Brad Pitt.  He lucks out (barely) by getting idiot-proof scripts.  

Mark Wahlberg.  This is his face no matter what he's supposed to be emoting. 

mark-wahlberg-workout.jpg?itok=h9N6iWLp

Jonah Hill.  I don't dislike him, but there's not much range there from what I've seen.  He does well in all his roles, though, so good for him for making his shtick work for him. 

Cameron Diaz. Her attempt to be a serious actress in Gangs of New York was admirable, though. 

Never seen a movie with Zack Effron or however you spell that.  He's cute for a girl with an extreme pixie cut, though.  I'm betting his "acting" is...yeah, "acting." 

Cameron Diaz is so awful in Gangs of New York she nearly ruined the movie for me. She can do comedy, but is an otherwise horrible actress. They also need to stop casting her in the hot chick roles. She passed her expiration date about a decade ago. 

Edited by Ray McKigney

I will admit that he was great as a stoner in True Romance. I had never seen a honey bear bong before that.

Funny you mention that because I knew a guy in high school that smoked out of one. Probably not the brightest kid but he was harmless.

I've always liked Pitt even though he seemed like he's the protege cover boy for Tiger Beat. Who can't like a dude who wants a periwinkle blue caravan for his ma?

Cameron Diaz is so awful in Gangs of New York she nearly ruined the movie for me. She can do comedy, but is an otherwise horrible actress. They also need to stop casting her in the hot chick roles. She passed her expiration date about a decade ago. 

And Leo didn't?  

I don't care to argue, but as mentioned, watch Se7en and Fight Club. I haven't still have Benjamin Button in the wrapper, so I can't comment.

But outside of that, he crushed in Snatch, Spy Game, the Ocean's series where he rivaled Clooney for best on screen, I liked him in Troy although the movie was just average, Jesse James, Inglorious Basterds, Babel, Moneyball, he was good in Killing Them Softly even though the movie was underwhelming,.....same with The Counselor, 12 Years A Slave, and Fury.

He's been critically acclaimed or received high praise in all those flicks. I've never cared to see the movies you listed, but know he was solid in everything I listed.

Anne Hathaway is not hot, is not a good actress, and looks like white Michael Jackson when she wears red lipstick.

I hated her in Dark Knight Rises, and I have hated her in every movie I've ever seen her in.

She needs to just go away.

You just shut your clown mouth RIGHT NOW!!

Chuck, I think a two year ban is appropriate for this.

But outside of that, he crushed in Snatch, Spy Game, the Ocean's series where he rivaled Clooney for best on screen, I liked him in Troy although the movie was just average, Jesse James, Inglorious Basterds, Babel, Moneyball, he was good in Killing Them Softly even though the movie was underwhelming,......

"I hope you were the groom" makes me laugh every time I hear it. Really liked him in Oceans Eleven.

I don't care to argue, but as mentioned, watch Se7en and Fight Club. I haven't still have Benjamin Button in the wrapper, so I can't comment.

But outside of that, he crushed in Snatch, Spy Game, the Ocean's series where he rivaled Clooney for best on screen, I liked him in Troy although the movie was just average, Jesse James, Inglorious Basterds, Babel, Moneyball, he was good in Killing Them Softly even though the movie was underwhelming,.....same with The Counselor, 12 Years A Slave, and Fury.

He's been critically acclaimed or received high praise in all those flicks. I've never cared to see the movies you listed, but know he was solid in everything I listed.

Agree 100%

A River Runs Through It is one of my all time favorite movies.  

I like both Brad Pitt and Clooney.  Neither are amazing character actors but man do they have great screen presence.  They are both the closest thing we have to the old movie classic movie stars.   

Clooney was fantastic in oh brother where art though, and out of sight.

And I love dusk til dawn, great soundtrack too.

Edited by mrwicked

satanico pandemonium!!

that's a great track she dances too, called "after dark" by tito and tarantula.

i suck on guitar other than power chords, but i learned that song way back in the day.

about a dude that takes a girl home to bang, and then realizes she's a vampire who drags him into hell.

it's fun. 

Edited by mrwicked

Clooney can carry a film on his own.  I think he's underrated if anything.  

Channing Tatum is Brad Pitt 2.0, so I'd put him in company with some baddies listed in here. 

Tatum was awesome in foxcatcher.

Don't forget Burn After Reading.

Put him in a cast with even worse actors like Harrison Ford, or any of the people from a turd like World War Z, and he looks even worse. 

Wow, I think Ford is past his sell date but his perfomances in Witness, Regarding Henry and The Fugitive say that you don't know what good acting is.

Not to mention that Pitt is a very good actor.  Just because he's super good looking doesn't take that fact away.