• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bad Actors and Actresses who get away with it

Tracy Morgan. Never liked him on SNL, and certainly can't watch him on 30 Rock.

Great call. He was terrible on SNL. Had absolutely no comedic timing at all. He's a terrible actor too. I remember seeing him on Punk'd. He was a complete dickhead. So apparently, he's a shitty actor, he's not funny, and he's a dick in real life.

He's done a ton of good movie where he was great.

Raising Arizona

Red Rock West

Honeymoon in Vegas

It Could Happen To You

Bringing Out The Dead

The Weather Man

Lord Of War

Birdy

You forgot National Treasure.

And National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets.

The fat ass you are thinking of is Kevin James. And yes, he is terrible.

The fat dude that does ll the Adam Sandler movies, like Blart Mall Cop or whatever it's called. His movies suck, he's a one trick pony, and his stand up generally consists of wearing a backwards Kangol hat.

I'm adding John Travolta as well. He has a few good roles, but I was wathing a few of his flicks recently, or just parts, and kind of think "wtf?" From Swordfish to Savages to Pelham 123 to From Paris With Love. He just does the Nick Cage over acting thing.

The fat ass you are thinking of is Kevin James. And yes, he is terrible.

Still trying to figure out why this guy's famous. I've never talked to one person that thought anything he's ever done is funny. Most people actually really dislike him. Yet, he conitues to star in movies that make decent money at the box office. Really strange.

Are you talking about the "funny how" scene?

Here it is.

My friends and I used to goof on each other. When someone said something that they thought was funny, and it wasn't, we would do that laugh.

Here it is.

My friends and I used to goof on each other. When someone said something that they thought was funny, and it wasn't, we would do that laugh.

Jersey boys acting like Goombas? Color me shocked.

Where is that sarcasm button....?

Completely disagree with Matthew McConaughey. His crappiness stemmed from picking terrible roles but recently he's actually been smartening up with his roles and has been solid. Killer Joe, Bernie, Magic Mike, and The Paperboy, while not all amazing movies, had a solid performance by him that fit the movie, and those were just from 2012. Lincoln Lawyer wasn't too bad either from the year before.

Curious to check out Mud later this year with McConaughey as the lead. Hopefully he pulls it off as it's Jeff Nichols' first movie without Michael Shannon as the lead.

Lincoln Lawyer's Mickey Haller seemed to be written for McConaughey as Connely wrote it. I expected him to be cast in the movie.

Michael Shannon was amazing in Nichols' Take Shelter.

I'm a huge fan of Nichol's brother's band Lucero, and can't wait to see Jeff's next film.

Jon Hamm won a Golden Globe for his performance on Mad Men. January Jones and Elizabeth Moss have both been nominated.

Moss is phenomenal in Mad Men. One of the most subtle performers working in TV, in my opinion. A rarity.

Great call. He was terrible on SNL. Had absolutely no comedic timing at all. He's a terrible actor too. I remember seeing him on Punk'd. He was a complete dickhead. So apparently, he's a shitty actor, he's not funny, and he's a dick in real life.

Can't think of a better trifecta for success right now.

Lincoln Lawyer's Mickey Haller seemed to be written for McConaughey as Connely wrote it. I expected him to be cast in the movie.

Michael Shannon was amazing in Nichols' Take Shelter.

I'm a huge fan of Nichol's brother's band Lucero, and can't wait to see Jeff's next film.

Have you seen Shotgun Stories? Nichols first film also starring Michael Shannon. Its great.

And yeah Take Shelter was awesome. I had it as my top film of 2011

Agreed but Cage takes flack for the fact that he seemingly takes every role he can which I'm guessing is due to his money situation.  I have to vote for Shia LaBeouf who I blame Hollywood for more than his acting as for a while he seemed like one of the "it" actors who got way too many parts.

If there's one actor I want to beat the crap out of, it's Shia.  I Redboxed Lawless just to see him get hiss ass kicked.

Naked Chastain was a nice bonus as well. :D