• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bad Actors and Actresses who get away with it

Matthew McConaughey

Every once in a while, the bind squirrel finds an acorn.  But usually it just craps all over the place.

Completely disagree with Matthew McConaughey. His crappiness stemmed from picking terrible roles but recently he's actually been smartening up with his roles and has been solid. Killer Joe, Bernie, Magic Mike, and The Paperboy, while not all amazing movies, had a solid performance by him that fit the movie, and those were just from 2012. Lincoln Lawyer wasn't too bad either from the year before.

Curious to check out Mud later this year with McConaughey as the lead. Hopefully he pulls it off as it's Jeff Nichols' first movie without Michael Shannon as the lead.

Matthew Lillard just plays the same role in everything he does. Vince Vaughn is like that too. I like them both, but they only play one role. Hugh Grant also fits into this category.

Jennifer Lopez is terrible. Can't act, can't sing. If it wasn't for her big ol' booty, she would be working at a Walgreen's in New Jersey.

What reminded me of Lillard is I finally saw him in a different role that was terrible. He played some scout in the Clint Eastwood baseball movie.

I laughed and had to look him up because I have no clue who he is but have seen him quite a bit. One of the few guys I have no idea how he does it.

You must have loved Being John Mokovich

didn't even bother with it, though i remember it got positive reviews.

if it had been re-cast and re-named "Being Judge Reinhold", it likely would set all kinds of crazy oscar records.

Flipping around last night, I saw Point Break. Keanu Reeves acting was a joke.

Who do you think sucks at it, and still gets/got work?

Keanu Reeves

Kat Denning

Judge Reinhold

what the . . . obviously you're suffering some kind of dimensia outbreak right now. you had best seek some help immediately.

unless you want me to pay you a little visit and teach you a thing or two about respect.