• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

It’s time we consider signing Trevor Bauer

Hufflepuff

Should the Angels sign Trevor Bauer?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Sign Trevor Bauer? Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, floplag said:

This
Itys a virtual guarantee that people/players you like are equally as potentially depraved, the only difference is you dont know about it. 
The man was proven innocent, he deserves a chance, the rest is nonsense. 

You're right. I'm sure Trout has a secret proclivity for the fifth floor at Japanese bath houses.

11 minutes ago, Anthony Tendon said:

Nah he doesn't deserve a chance in these people's eyes. They need to white knight for the damsel who raked his name against the coals. Said white knighting is their Hail Mary that maybe some hairy arm pitted dame lurks in the AW shadows and will share a Crafty Dawg with em in section 532.

Sad

Hilarious projection.  I don't give 2 fucks about the girl involved in his lawsuit or the lawsuit at all.  You're the one actually white knighting for a guy who finds himself without a job because he with his own actions gave himself the reputation of being an unlikable dickhead

55 minutes ago, mmc said:

Hilarious projection.  I don't give 2 fucks about the girl involved in his lawsuit or the lawsuit at all.  You're the one actually white knighting for a guy who finds himself without a job because he with his own actions gave himself the reputation of being an unlikable dickhead

I just want to see this shitty team I follow get some dubs. If acquiring a dude who is into wearing gimp masks can put up some numbers on the cheap, why the hell not?

The sissies who say they'll boycott are the morons who dgaf if this team stays below .500 for the next decade.

I think there is a big difference between the Angels offering 700m and the Dodgers..it works for the Dodgers and it doesn't work for the Halos.

Two completely different organizations at opposite spectrum's of their franchises.

One is floundering, while the other is flourishing.