• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ohtani has cleared out his locker

jsnpritchett

49 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

So I missed the picture day thing, but saw something on here about it. Did they put someone else in his jersey for the picture, or something like that?

I didn't even give it a second thought because I've seen place-holders in team photos just about every year for the 25 years I've been doing. Ohtani arrived at the park just after the picture, so I figure he was at the doctor or something.

A huge nothingburger.

1 minute ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

I didn't even give it a second thought because I've seen place-holders in team photos just about every year for the 25 years I've been doing. Ohtani arrived at the park just after the picture, so I figure he was at the doctor or something.

A huge nothingburger.

Yes but did you hear he threw away his water bottle!? He clearly hates being an Angel so much he’s going on a water strike.

3 hours ago, mmc said:

I don't know why people think there's "drama" here.  He's done for the season so he cleared out his locker.  Why do people think there's more to it than that?  Reeks of people wanting to be outraged about something.

100 percent.

We saw the locker was cleared out at 9:30. Obviously, the most likely scenario is he just shut it down to have surgery, and that's why it was cleared out. We asked Angels PR if they could give us a definitive answer so we wouldn't just have to leave people hanging with "his locker is empty." We waited for a full 30 minutes for them to answer before any of us tweeted anything. 

Finally, they just said: "Sorry, we will tell you what's going on tomorrow," even though they acknowledged that the gap was going to leave all kinds of room for wild speculation. 

11 minutes ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

100 percent.

We saw the locker was cleared out at 9:30. Obviously, the most likely scenario is he just shut it down to have surgery, and that's why it was cleared out. We asked Angels PR if they could give us a definitive answer so we wouldn't just have to leave people hanging with "his locker is empty." We waited for a full 30 minutes for them to answer before any of us tweeted anything. 

Finally, they just said: "Sorry, we will tell you what's going on tomorrow," even though they acknowledged that the gap was going to leave all kinds of room for wild speculation. 

In your opinion odds he signs with Angels?

4 hours ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

A huge nothingburger.

Eh bullshit. Everybody else showed up for team photo day.

18 hours ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

A huge nothingburger.

So out of curiosity, when that happens, do teams just photoshop their face in afterwards?