• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

That was horrible

Back to back shutouts after being all pumped up after a 5-2 road trip and winning 3/4 in Texas. 

Trout is completely lost and if Drury and Ohtani aren’t hitting this offense is in loads of trouble as is, it was on full display the last two games. Rendon is meh, Ward looks like a AAA hitter, the infield is in big trouble, and Wallach was bound to come back to earth. 

Two completely winnable games dropped at home to the stupid dodgers. This team never fails to be embarrassing 

12 minutes ago, TroutField said:

Back to back shutouts after being all pumped up after a 5-2 road trip and winning 3/4 in Texas. 

Trout is completely lost and if Drury and Ohtani aren’t hitting this offense is in loads of trouble as is, it was on full display the last two games. Rendon is meh, Ward looks like a AAA hitter, the infield is in big trouble, and Wallach was bound to come back to earth. 

Two completely winnable games dropped at home to the stupid dodgers. This team never fails to be embarrassing 

Hush! You'll spook the homers!

I say call up JA and sign Myers to play 1B. Sign Iglesias to play SS. This could all happen in 24 hours. 

If they did this against the Tigers it would suck, it just stings more against the Dodgers. 

We really need Neto. I believe he fixed this team and we look lost without him. 

Edited by Erstad Grit

12 hours ago, Erstad Grit said:

I say call up JA and sign Myers to play 1B. Sign Iglesias to play SS. This could all happen in 24 hours. 

If they did this against the Tigers it would suck, it just stings more against the Dodgers. 

We really need Neto. I believe he fixed this team and we look lost without him. 

I'm all about calling up Adell, we need another bat in the lineup to be hot with Rendon Out.... but Myers has a .541 OPS this year, -0.9 WAR, so NO...Iglesias meh, but yeah, maybe. Squid is just a terrible hitter despite his fielding prowess and he's been ok so far. 

But Rengifo is borderline DFA material at this point, and yes I know he was the only one to have hits last night. He still has been terrible this year. His average and slugging is way way down this year, and his OBP was never great. He needs to go back to the old approach, because right now he's a huge problem.

7 hours ago, Dtwncbad said:

Trout swinging straight through fastballs right down the middle is on my nerves.

My comment feels incomplete after watching his last at bat last night.  Swinging at a ball three feet out of the zone is also on my nerves.

Trout needs to get right.  With the lineup softer than it was with injuries, his subpar offense can’t be absorbed anymore.  He needs to step up.

3 hours ago, Hubs said:

I'm all about calling up Adell, we need another bat in the lineup to be hot with Rendon Out.... but Myers has a .541 OPS this year, -0.9 WAR, so NO...Iglesias meh, but yeah, maybe. Squid is just a terrible hitter despite his fielding prowess and he's been ok so far. 

But Rengifo is borderline DFA material at this point, and yes I know he was the only one to have hits last night. He still has been terrible this year. His average and slugging is way way down this year, and his OBP was never great. He needs to go back to the old approach, because right now he's a huge problem.

I thought of Myers or Hosmer simply because they are "free" and Walsh is so bad. 

I have no idea what Goldschmidt or a legit 1B would cost but it's possible in 3 weeks we can slip out of the race. 

Not making excuses here, but as I said in another thread, the lineup got devastated over the past week. Almost the entire infield is replacements right now, aside from Drury. (Walsh being Walsh and all)

It sucks because it's the dodgers.... but even though they've taken a step back this year, they're still a top 10 team. Facing them with a replacement lineup is going to be pretty low scoring.

Just have to hope Neto gets back soon. Same for Rendon, for his healthy series.

I know they're toying with Renfroe at 1B. Maybe call up Adell. Personally I'd go vice versa on that.... Renfroe is still a lot better outfielder.

17 hours ago, Hubs said:

Will Byers >>>>>> Wil Myers