• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Puig again

I love Puig mania... it's good for baseball.  That being said, someone asked "how long can he keep this up?"  The answer is up until the ink is dry from him signing a ten year, bazillion dollar contact ;)

The Dodgers were smart and inked him to a long-term deal last year. It will pay him $9 million in the year 2017, an incredible bargain if he produces like this. He'll be 27 years old, and I can see them extending him before that to a mega-deal. They have the money.

No it doesn't. A lot of people/athletes fill out around his age. Trout has probably gained 20+ lbs in the past year. That doesn't bring up the PED question for either player.

He's the biggest and strongest 22-year old I've ever seen in a baseball uniform. 

Just sayin'

Dodger fans are already saying that he is already better than Mike Trout.

They need something to occupy their time between drive-by shootings and assaulting people in the parking lot.

I want to see more than a month in the majors before I crown this guy one of the all-time greats.

Lol. You seem very bitter about something so trivial. I used to feel the way you did about not getting attention for my teams players, but then I grew up.

The Angels get plenty of attention for Trout, but the amount of attention Puig is getting is absurd. He's a free swinging hacker that's seeing the ball really well right now, yet the media is acting like he's Roberto Clemente.

Bitter? Hell no. Taking up too much of my MLB Network airtime, yes! 

I'm glad you grew up though. It's about time Dodgers fan! 

*searches google for "Puig"*

*finds a message board with a Puig topic*

*finds a random post among 5 pages that upsets him*

*signs up to said message board to give that guy a piece of his mind*

*feels much more secure*

Exactly. 

The Angels get plenty of attention for Trout, but the amount of attention Puig is getting is absurd. He's a free swinging hacker that's seeing the ball really well right now, yet the media is acting like he's Roberto Clemente.

Bitter? Hell no. Taking up too much of my MLB Network airtime, yes! 

I'm glad you grew up though. It's about time Dodgers fan! 

The only reason hes getting so much attention is due to the fact that hes an international player. Look at other huge talents from other countries who got attention like this. Ichiro and Matsui got the same treatment when they came over. Trout was expected to be a top prospect and perform (which he did) and hes American. If he was from Europe and came over and did this then he'd be the biggest star in MLB.

Dodger fans are already saying that he is already better than Mike Trout.

Only the caught up in the moment or the dumb ones. Trout put up one of the best seasons in the last 30 or 40 years, and maybe the best 21 year old season ever. 

Puig is beyond amazing so far, but Trout is Trout.

*searches google for "Puig"*

*finds a message board with a Puig topic*

*finds a random post among 5 pages that upsets him*

*signs up to said message board to give that guy a piece of his mind*

*feels much more secure*

Who says I haven't posted here before :o