• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rendon with some fire!

Biergott

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

Winkler didn't come at Rendon, he went towards the dugout. It is a high level of stupidity on Rendon's part to come out of the dugout, leading the charge, with a fucking cast on his surgically repaired wrist. This is just retard level and he got his ass suspended for that, along with other players and coaches that had to defend him. 

You guys missinterpret the difference between showing competitive fire and being a stupid asshole. 

This is really dumb. With some due respect. 

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

People don't typically get angry and defensive unless they believe there's at least an ounce of truth to the inciting insult or criticism.

So if you would fight someone who called your wife a bitch, does that mean she’s actually a bitch?

5 hours ago, Lou said:

If they had to put the Over/Under on how many AW members have been in a fight, I'd say 8%.

EDIT: 9%

I forgot about @katie

My last fight was in 7th grade, and it was really more of a pushing match. That was in 1973. 
I occasionally yell at people while I’m driving, but only the ones that are really selfish. 

5 hours ago, Lou said:

8%

If AW can attract more Brits that % will go waaaay up. I'd be surprised if less than 33% of British men haven't been in some sort of a fight as an adult. We have a saying over here, "talk shit, get banged", it's probably why we're so polite most of the time. It also helps that we don't carry guns, so if you're in a brawl you know you're unlikely to get more than a few whacks and a ripped shirt for your trouble, (knife violence is mostly gang related).

8 hours ago, m0nkey said:

So if you would fight someone who called your wife a bitch, does that mean she’s actually a bitch?

No. I'm saying if she got defensive in this scenario, she might have an insecurity where she partially believes the insult to be true.