• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rendon with some fire!

Biergott

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

It's possible to confront or respond to someone without stooping to their level and then escalating.

If someone called my wife a bitch, I might be tempted to react like Rendon did. But if someone called me a bitch I'd be like, "Okay dude."

I’d bet money she would cuss the dude out and you would say “ honey let’s go before he gets angry”. It’s a no win situation because you avoided an ass whipping but then you have to hear her lecture you all the way home and lose remote privileges for a week. 

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Yeah, Dad shoved him to the rail to apologize and the kid whiffed. Doesn't excuse Rendon for what he did. 

Do you think what Rendon did was abhorrent @Blarg. He confronted the fan and that’s it. His swing was more of a get the F outta here gesture than him actually trying to hit the dude. Which is why I think it’s funny that some of you morons think he whiffed on the slap. If he wanted to hit the guy he would have when he was pulled in close when he was holding his shirt, not after he released. 

This is a nothing burger.

I think Tony’s mistake was grabbing the guy. Should have just called him over and yelled at him/got up in his face or whatever.  That way he doesn’t let that guy punk him but also avoids fine/suspension/police “investigation” etc.

Why is this team always such a mess? All this crap going on and we are only 1 game into the season?  I guess it’s not all that surprising for Arte’s Angels.

22 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

It's a bad look for Rendon and halos. Now fans in every park will be getting on Rendon and other halo players. Not saying Rendon was wrong but just a bad look for Angels now. Watch reaction of A's fans today. 

You can shut them up by playing better baseball….

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

Do you think what Rendon did was abhorrent @Blarg. He confronted the fan and that’s it. His swing was more of a get the F outta here gesture than him actually trying to hit the dude. Which is why I think it’s funny that some of you morons think he whiffed on the slap. If he wanted to hit the guy he would have when he was pulled in close when he was holding his shirt, not after he released. 

I think what Rendon did was stupid and irresponsible. He has a career that doesn't tolerate this, he knows it and still refused to be a professional. MLB has strict guidelines, follow or be fined and suspended. Suspended hurts the team and he hasn't really helped them much with his injury history so he needs to be smarter. 

You keep trying to minimize his actions as if this was just a couple fans getting into it in the stands. Sure, some dude calls you a bitch in the stands you can muscle up and confront because outside of getting arrested in a brawl you probably don't miss a day from work. You can do that shit and roll the dice on legal action.

Rendon simply can't. He will be fined, he may be suspended, he has invited every Joey from Oakland to New York to call him a bitch to see if they can't get him to lose it and serve a suspension.

He was suspended last year when he was on the IL for throwing a punch, it's not his first offense. I think MLB is going to look at that reviewing this incident and maybe double his time off from last time. So quit acting like this was nothing. It hurts the team.

Rendon needs to get his shit together. 

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I think what Rendon did was stupid and irresponsible. He has a career that doesn't tolerate this, he knows it and still refused to be a professional. MLB has strict guidelines, follow or be fined and suspended. Suspended hurts the team and he hasn't really helped them much with his injury history so he needs to be smarter. 

You keep trying to minimize his actions as if this was just a couple fans getting into it in the stands. Sure, some dude calls you a bitch in the stands you can muscle up and confront because outside of getting arrested in a brawl you probably don't miss a day from work. You can do that shit and roll the dice on legal action.

Rendon simply can't. He will be fined, he may be suspended, he has invited every Joey from Oakland to New York to call him a bitch to see if they can't get him to lose it and serve a suspension.

He was suspended last year when he was on the IL for throwing a punch, it's not his first offense. So quit acting like this was nothing. It hurts the team. Rendon needs to get his shit together. 

Pretty much exactly how I feel about it.

Rendon just made himself a marked man for every road game for the remainder of the season.

Judging by the way he handled this incident I have serious doubts about him handling that attention with any alacrity.

If he wants to shut the fans up and be a man and a tough guy...hit more dingers!

7 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

Rendon will lie when addressing media today. He will say he should have just kept on walking. What he really would like to say I should have punched in the mouth.

If you watch the latest video the kid yelled something at Fletcher and he ignored him and walked on. This is a Rendon problem. 

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

There should be a minor suspension for grabbing the guys shirt.  But I agree with most of your assertion.