• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rendon with some fire!

Biergott

I'm ok with what he did. He overreacted, no question about that. And yes he'll be suspended. It was a dumb decision but I'm ok that he did it.

I don't care about his religion or whatever the fuck. Guy got called a bitch by a smelly A's fan who probably owes $1200 a month in child support to his 3 baby mommas. 

He got heated. And he reacted like most guys would. I probably would have done the same; and no I'm not a "tough" guy. I don't fight. I don't like violence. But man, if another dude calls me a bitch...

I do think @cals came up with the best response, though.

13 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I'm ok with what he did. He overreacted, no question about that. And yes he'll be suspended. It was a dumb decision but I'm ok that he did it.

I don't care about his religion or whatever the fuck. Guy got called a bitch by a smelly A's fan who probably owes $1200 a month in child support to his 3 baby mommas. 

He got heated. And he reacted like most guys would. I probably would have done the same; and no I'm not a "tough" guy. I don't fight. I don't like violence. But man, if another dude calls me a bitch...

I do think @cals came up with the best response, though.

Then give me a damn like you stingy bastard.

He's a professional athlete.  Notice the word professional.  You're an idiot if you can't walk away from someone calling you a name.   The dude probably has a great life. 

His suspension is going to be longer than people think.  He went after a fan.  He created the physical threat.  And he's probably gonna have to pay that dude some money.  

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

I'm glad he missed and didn't break his hand. That would have been the season for Rendon, and probably for the team.

I have a sinking feeling about 2023 all of a sudden. Players AND manager need to focus like a laser right now on winning ballgames or it's 3rd place (or worse) once again. I'm sick of the losing.

And find some place to hide Loup please! 

Lol @ all of a sudden. 

2 hours ago, bloodbrother said:

It sucks that fans can mostly get away with being ass holes to these athletes without fear of retaliation, so seeing athletes confront them is always funny, but it just ends with the athlete being the loser in the end. Rendon will likely be fined and suspended by MLB, and would it surprise anyone if that fan presses charges?

If you're a grown ass man with a family, successful baseball career, and millions in the bank and being called a bitch offends you, you've got to do some soul searching and wonder why that offended you. 

I think the obvious answer is rough night at the plate, not living up to the contract you signed, and horrible offensive performance as a whole from the team. Unfortunate actions by Rendon, hopefully the MLB doesn't suspend him too long. 

41 minutes ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

If you're a grown ass man with a family, successful baseball career, and millions in the bank and being called a bitch offends you, you've got to do some soul searching and wonder why that offended you. 

I think the obvious answer is rough night at the plate, not living up to the contract you signed, and horrible offensive performance as a whole from the team. Unfortunate actions by Rendon, hopefully the MLB doesn't suspend him too long. 

Yep. I question the maturity and confidence of some of the folks here who would be so triggered by a stranger calling them a mean name.

3 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

With the exception of a handful of weanies here I'm guessing most would confront the asshole who called you a bitch. 

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

With the exception of a handful of weanies here I'm guessing most would confront the asshole who called you a bitch. 

It's possible to confront or respond to someone without stooping to their level and then escalating.

If someone called my wife a bitch, I might be tempted to react like Rendon did. But if someone called me a bitch I'd be like, "Okay dude."

Just now, Taylor said:

It's possible to confront someone without stopping to their level and then escalating.

If someone called my wife a bitch, I might be tempted to react like Rendon did. But if someone called me a bitch I'd be like, "Okay dude."

@Taylor we don't know the entire story dude. Let's see what comes from this. I'm guessing he's heard worse in his career than being called a bitch.