• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rendon with some fire!

Biergott

If I was that fan I would have leaned into Rendon's swing and gotten some sweet $$$$ ... also kinda soft to take a swing at a fan for simply being called a bitch. 

That isn't very Christian of him. 

Rendon is a practicing Christian.[68] He stated in a 2018 interview, "at the end, I want to be more ‘Christian’ than ‘baseball player.’"[69]

9 minutes ago, Ender said:

If I was that fan I would have leaned into Rendon's swing and gotten some sweet $$$$ ... also kinda soft to take a swing at a fan for simply being called a bitch. 

That isn't very Christian of him. 

Rendon is a practicing Christian.[68] He stated in a 2018 interview, "at the end, I want to be more ‘Christian’ than ‘baseball player.’"[69]

Actually, what Rendon did is pretty much Christianity in 2023.

13 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Opening day in a shithole stadium with shithead fans and Rendon just can't walk by like they don't exist. There is competitive fire and just being a dumbass. This is not an example of competitive fire. 

I actually agree.  Pretty stupid on his part. 

It is just one thing after another with this franchise. The focus can't ever just be about success on the field. 

Just now, jsnpritchett said:

I actually agree.  Pretty stupid on his part. 

It is just one thing after another with this franchise. The focus can't ever just be about success on the field. 

Losing does cause frustration. Tack on some douche just railing on you the entire game and calling you a bitch? 

Just now, jsnpritchett said:

If you're a professional athlete, be above it.  It's pretty simple.  

I agree for the most part Jason, but that was a frustrating loss and who knows how long this asshole was calling him a bitch?

Just now, Chuckster70 said:

Losing does cause frustration. Tack on some douche just railing on you the entire game and calling you a bitch? 

Play better.  Simple.  And ignore the fans.  I'm in no way defending the fan, who's clearly an asshole. But Rendon has to be smarter in that situation. 

Just now, Chuckster70 said:

I agree for the most part Jason, but that was a frustrating loss and who knows how long this asshole was calling him a bitch?

Who cares how long he was calling him that or any other name? Some fans are assholes, news at 11...If this is the kind of thing that causes Rendon to go off, he's got more issues than I already thought he had. 

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

WWJD?

And Chuck, before you inevitably bring up Jesus flipping over tables, just remember he flipped over tables because religious leaders were profiting off of the worshipers. Rendon went off because some loser A's fan called him a name.

I think the heckler took it too far. I mean it’s one thing when the fans in the stands tell a player he sucks and generally fucks around , but another thing to escalate it to insulting him by demeaning the player and calling him a little bitch. 

I think Rendon shoulda still walked away and ignored him just being a professional athlete, but looks like the heckler learned the hard way this time. 

Maybe MLB bans the heckler in the video to establish a clear boundary of what should be acceptable heckling and borderline verbal abuse.

336FAB14-DF62-4DEE-8806-3518F7D54399.jpeg