• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rendon with some fire!

Biergott

I'm glad he missed and didn't break his hand. That would have been the season for Rendon, and probably for the team.

I have a sinking feeling about 2023 all of a sudden. Players AND manager need to focus like a laser right now on winning ballgames or it's 3rd place (or worse) once again. I'm sick of the losing.

And find some place to hide Loup please! 

10 minutes ago, Taylor said:

And Chuck, before you inevitably bring up Jesus flipping over tables, just remember he flipped over tables because religious leaders were profiting off of the worshipers. Rendon went off because some loser A's fan called him a name.

I’m not going to further the discussion of religion here @Taylor as I’m almost positive we won’t agree on everything and it won’t be fruitful. 

I have started watching The Chosen series and man it’s really good. 

It sucks that fans can mostly get away with being ass holes to these athletes without fear of retaliation, so seeing athletes confront them is always funny, but it just ends with the athlete being the loser in the end. Rendon will likely be fined and suspended by MLB, and would it surprise anyone if that fan presses charges?

5 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

It sucks that fans can mostly get away with being ass holes to these athletes without fear of retaliation, so seeing athletes confront them is always funny, but it just ends with the athlete being the loser in the end. Rendon will likely be fined and suspended by MLB, and would it surprise anyone if that fan presses charges?

Glad we signed Urshela and Drury....

58 minutes ago, Ender said:

If I was that fan I would have leaned into Rendon's swing and gotten some sweet $$$$ ... also kinda soft to take a swing at a fan for simply being called a bitch. 

That isn't very Christian of him. 

Rendon is a practicing Christian.[68] He stated in a 2018 interview, "at the end, I want to be more ‘Christian’ than ‘baseball player.’"[69]

I’m a Christian and I threw a punch before. Also, you’re a Fucking moron.  

15 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

I wouldn't expect a suspension more than 1-2 games. Not even fully convinced he gets suspended but who knows. He didn't strike a fan or anything

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

It's still a suspension. 

I agree with @bloodbrother....short suspension....but I am still glad we signed Urshela and Drury....whether it's injury or this stupid stuff, Rendon seems to have trouble staying on the field....

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

I'm going to choose my teammates over confronting a drunk. Rendon is fucking the entire team getting suspended. That is when you stand down and walk away. 

Maybe his team (Renfroe, Trout, and Ohtani walked right past) should try to be better teammates and have each others back.

He was clearly frustrated after a shit opening game and that made him snap. Someone could have brought him back down.

55 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I’m not going to further the discussion of religion here @Taylor as I’m almost positive we won’t agree on everything and it won’t be fruitful. 

I have started watching The Chosen series and man it’s really good. 

You know when to back down.

Unlike Rendon.