• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rendon with some fire!

Biergott

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

WWJD?

Personally speaking, not always easy to not let your emotions get the best of you. 

I've fallen into that trap a lot and have been guilty of not being a good representative of the kingdom more often than I would like to admit.

I'm sure today Rendon regrets it and wishes he let it slide.

But I do admit, I do like fight in him to stand up.    

1 minute ago, HaloBronco said:

Personally speaking, not always easy to not let your emotions get the best of you. 

I've fallen into that trap a lot and have been guilty of not being a good representative of the kingdom more often than I would like to admit.

100%

5 minutes ago, HaloBronco said:

Has he given his statement yet? If he regrets it he'll say so. 

7 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

There is a precedent for this, also an Angel.  Anyone remember when Chili Davis went into the stands in Milwaukee and smacked a fan??  -- he hit the wrong guy, lol.

Davis was cited for disorderly conduct and paid the fine.

I don’t remember…..was he suspended by MLB?

40 minutes ago, axalar said:

Everyone saying Rendon was fired up, but might be for the wrong reasons, like being fed up of all the shit people have talked on him on twitter and social media the last couple years lol…

...and he doesn't deserve some of that?

I mean, the guy's been pretty much a washout since he came here, a pale imitation of his 2019 season with the Nationals. Terrible contract, so far.

Just now, Inside Pitch said:

There is a precedent for this, also an Angel.  Anyone remember when Chili Davis went into the stands in Milwaukee and smacked a fan??  -- he hit the wrong guy, lol.

Davis was cited for disorderly conduct and paid the fine.

Imagine being that guy lol

Reminds me of a Bill Burr bit about that big basketball fight that went into the stands. Someone threw a drink at Ron Artest and he goes up and beats the shit out of the guy next to him.

That was a 5 foot 6 inch 110 pound white dude, had a angry 6 foot 10 inch black dude running right at him. That had to be in his top 3 nightmares all time! Right behind getting his dick cut off and being lit on fire. And he just stood there! He's like trying to explain himself "there's still liquid in my cup so there's no way I coulda ow OW

1 hour ago, axalar said:

Everyone saying Rendon was fired up, but might be for the wrong reasons, like being fed up of all the shit people have talked on him on twitter and social media the last couple years lol…

Rendon’s thinking:  those assholes at AW think they’re so smart saying I don’t care enough, I’ll show them.