• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Worst Oganization in Sports?

Is this the worst organization in sports? No, we didn’t pay rapey Watson $200 million and we aren’t the Lions, but this team and organization is so pathetic. Tons of talent but can’t find a competent GM. Playing guys like Duffy and Lagares on a nightly basis despite having an insane amount of talent. Trumper Arte can’t seem to make even one correct decision. I can’t find a reason why this org isn’t the worst in all of sports

I think the Angels do try to win.  In the last decade they’ve been bad at adjusting to the new realities that give the “good” teams what are obviously real advantages.  They also made some terrible decisions to make a deep run that resulted in a pretty serious set back in the development system.  Oh and the deep run never happened.  There are many teams in baseball that don’t care about winning.  Period.  They are obviously worse than the angels.  In the other professional sports there are other teams like this and other teams that are even more incompetent. 

Anyway, the Angels are disappointing.  That’s sucks for us.  Still lots of season left though. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

Until the Angels modernize the way they operate and give smart baseball people the autonomy to build up an organization they will never make it over the hump.  With an owner who refuses to stay out of it, that’s never going to happen and why I have no faith until Arte dies or sells.  But no, they still aren’t quite the worst, though they’re very bad

For the yearly payroll, biggest joke in MLB since 2016

2022:

No pen

No bench

No hard throwing relievers other than Iglesias, despite most teams flooding their pens with hard throwers?

Fat good a solid rotation does, without a bullpen!

Worst bullpen in MLB the past month!

As far as we know, only Tamin was hired by Minasian, who has baseball knowledge.

Still too many Carpinos and Kuhl in the FO, who ONLY know the finance side.

That’s what happens when an advertiser buys your team.

Edited by Angel Oracle

For money spent close to the top. Selling tickets and getting fans in the stands no. If I'm Artie I get group together to study how Tampa does it year after year on a low budget. In my opinion if this is 7th straight losing season I hit reset button. Under Nevin 2 and 5 know it's a small sample but he will be gone after this season unless they turn it around. Loup signed for next year and Raisel 3 more after this year. This year at deadline will be very interesting. Good news Giants swept Dodgers. Doyers have not won a WS since 1988. That's right 60 games in 2020 do not count.