• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Worst Oganization in Sports?

4 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

Unfortunately, my favorite team but they have been more successful than the Angels have in the last 10 years as they have had 3 playoff appearances.

Mine too but they are a mess and I think the other owners will ultimately force Snyder to sell 

1 minute ago, beatlesrule said:

Unfortunately, my favorite team but they have been more successful than the Angels have in the last 10 years as they have had 3 playoff appearances.

Wait.

Aren't you like, a Penguins fan or something?

How the hell you following Washington, Pittsburgh, and Anaheim?

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Wait.

Aren't you like, a Penguins fan or something?

How the hell you following Washington, Pittsburgh, and Anaheim?

Everyone has their reasons for liking certain teams. In SoCal, everyone has a bunch of random favorite NFL teams.

6 minutes ago, AngelsFaninGA said:

Also, there are at least 10 franchises in the NFL alone that are run more poorly than the Angels. Then in the NBA you get the Kings, Blazers, Nets, Knicks, 76ers, Mavs, etc. And in the NBA it's much easier to mask complete incompetence if you back into 1-2 stars through the draft. 

Lol @ calling the Sixers or Mavs poorly ran compared to the Angels