• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

F*** these F***ing F***ers

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

So it is going to be a seven game losing streak. Might as well make it an even 10; hell, do 11 and then we can be at .500 again.

It's like that Pin Pals episode of The Simpsons.  They know they're gonna lose with Mr. Burns but they're stuck with him.  Yanks and Mets are exactly this and no freak accident from Otto can stop it.

Well, this is f***in typical - since I bought tickets for a game in Baltimore, they haven't won a game since.  

Gotta say, they do find thrilling ways to lose games, so I bet the Angels are really popular with other teams and their fans lately.

Popular in the same way the skinny blonde kid is popular in prison .... 

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

@failos We just watched the finale of Severance. I don't think I've ever been more bummed that an episode ended. What a great show.

S2 now plz

I was initially irritated at how short the S1 finale is, but I think it still managed to be satisfying to the extent where I didn’t feel cheated. There was some decent progress made plot wise in a short amount of time, so I’m content.

But, the wait for S2 has been brutal, and now I want to re-watch the show.

I honestly think the plot twist revealed in the last couple episodes is one of my all time favorites.

Spoiler

I was concerned the above plot twist wasn’t going to be addressed in the finale….but outie Mark S. knows!!