• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

Been watching the series of Mr. Whicher movies. The first is based on real events involving fratricide in the gilded era. The rest are fictional and honestly not that great. The director seems to think it is permanent midnight in every interior shot, I'm not sure why but you feel like your always groping in the dark to see the characters. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Been watching the series of Mr. Whicher movies. The first is based on real events involving fratricide in the gilded era. The rest are fictional and honestly not that great. The director seems to think it is permanent midnight in every interior shot, I'm not sure why but you feel like your always groping in the dark to see the characters. 

hopefully he also keeps the level of conversation to just barely above a whisper.

3 hours ago, Lou said:

Alice was great 

Spoiler

An interesting character for sure. Just a strange dynamic to the show. Not that this is a bad thing... just strange and unbelievable.

Finished season 2 of Luther and started season 3...

I can't decide if I like it or hate it... but I keep watching.

Spoiler

He's such a trainwreck. I don't know if I should cheer for him or despise him. He brings on so much of the crap directly onto himself 

9 hours ago, True Grich said:

Finished season 2 of Luther and started season 3...

I can't decide if I like it or hate it... but I keep watching.

Reveal hidden contents

S2 is what kept me watching.

I thought it was one of the best.

Him having all those major flaws is part of the writers way of getting you involved in his personal life.

An inspector with many flaws is common in most BBC shows.

Watching S1 of The Ketterling Incident.

Filmed in Tasmania. Scenery is nice to look at. I always like to watch shows in other areas of the world.

Spoiler

Kind of like Dark in that there is some weird stuff going on.

Everybody has some kind of secret.

Hard to get into at first because it's not clear what's going on.

Writers could have done a better job.

3.5/5 so far

2 episodes left. I'll let you know how it finishes up.

Finished watching Luther. I had a love/hate relationship with the show. When all was said and done, I enjoyed it even though it made me crazy at times.

Spoiler

It was insane on seeing so many people close to Luther die. Alice Morgan ended up being a great character IMO. The show ended made me feel anxious. I know it's just a show, but that anxious feeling kept me watching it and hating it at the same time.

All in all, I'd recommend it.

Wotcha?

Watched the first episode of Body of Proof and it was just ok. Don't know if I will keep watching.

Watched the first episode of Thief (FX on Hulu). It was petty good. I'm going to watch some more...

Watched all six episodes of Thief starring Andre Braugher. It was intense and definitely worth watching. Too bad it never got picked up for more seasons.

Spoiler

The ending leaves you wanting to know what is next for Nick and his crew (what's left of them)

Watched the first 2 episodes of Legends starring Sean Bean.. I like it so far.

Spoiler

Sort of like the Bourne movies

Bean works deep cover and each time he takes on a persona... each one is called a "legend." He transforms himself into a completely different person to do his undercover work.

Edited by True Grich