• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

Amazon Prime - The Pale Tourist 

The latest Jim Gaffigan stand up special. Two one hour shows.  I watched the first one, filmed in Canada.  He does give Canada a good ribbing.  Worth the watch, especially if you are a fan, or enjoy laughing at (with?) Canada.

On 8/1/2020 at 8:51 PM, Tank said:

f1sh scht1ck

So you know how Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck were referred to as Bennifer when they were together... well I combined Fishbulb and St1ckboy together to make FishStick because they always seem to be together like a couple

The Kanye West meme is in reference to a South Park episode... google Kanye Fishsticks to see what that story is all about

fishbulb + s1ckboy(2).png

37 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

So you know how Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck were referred to as Bennifer when they were together... well I combined Fishbulb and St1ckboy together to make FishStick because they always seem to be together like a couple

The Kanye West meme is in reference to a South Park episode... google Kanye Fishsticks to see what that story is all about

fishbulb + s1ckboy(2).png

Thanks, Craig.

I finished all 5 seasons of Luther

3 is the best followed by 2, 5, 4, with 1 being the weakest by far IMO.

Spoiler

Justin getting killed was a big blow.

Luther just keeps getting into trouble. No matter his good intentions it always goes sideways on him.

Too bad the first season was so weak.

1 hour ago, Lou said:

Has anyone watched the latest episode of Perry Mason? 

Reveal hidden contents

It has been very, very good.

Spoiler

I hope that it doesn't melt down in the last episode.  Really enjoyed Perry as the P.I., I hope the lawyer is as as good

2 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

It has been very, very good.

Hide contents

I hope that it doesn't melt down in the last episode.  Really enjoyed Perry as the P.I., I hope the lawyer is as as good

I agree 

Spoiler

Did you notice the "Go Bruins!" in the latest episode?