• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

Been watching the comedy/drama Atlanta on Fx.  It is made by/stars Donald Glover.  Centers on cousins who are trying to make it big in rap. 

I didn't have huge expectations, but I am digging it.  Im a little behind on the tivo, but watched an episode the other night where the rapper was on a fake talk show, "Montague".  Satire on human rights that I thought was great.  Complete with commercials for Arizona iced tea and Mickey's big mouth.

All about that Paper, Boi.

On May 4, 2016 at 3:05 PM, cezero said:

Re-watched season 1 and 2 of "The Fall".  

I think it's just as good the 2nd time. Season 3 is going to be crazy, but have to wait forever. 

I just watched the first 4 episodes of Season 3. 

Anyone else? 

On 10/23/2016 at 7:43 PM, Glen said:

Goliath - another very good show from amazon.  Eight episodes so it's easy to get through, and worth it. Billy Bob Thornton as a washed-up lawyer with questionable ethics taking on the big guys. 

we just picked up amazon prime yesterday and i'm looking for some good stuff to watch. anything else you'd recommend?

Watched the first episode of Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. 

Bizarrely interesting.  There must be some time travel involved in the story.

I like the assassin that randomly kills people, yet has never killed the wrong person.  Definitely not a mass murderer. 

On October 23, 2016 at 7:43 PM, Glen said:

Goliath - another very good show from amazon.  Eight episodes so it's easy to get through, and worth it. Billy Bob Thornton as a washed-up lawyer with questionable ethics taking on the big guys. 

I've heard it's really good. Going to try and start on it this weekend.