• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

love dusk til dawn!

i put it on every other month or so after bar hopping or in the background while I'm cleaning.

the soundtrack is awesome too.

but the Satanico Pandemonium scene always needs your full attention.

06130ca27055b57b6246ba7584ba7904.jpg

Dusk till Dawn might belong in the "Guilty Pleasures" thread/category.

Watched a doc on Amazon Prime video about the Columbine shootings. Contained a lot of home movies and stuff made by the two shooters that I hadn't seen before. Harris and Klebold actually did a "dress rehearsal" video a couple of weeks before the shootings. Those dudes were insane.

Edited by Ray McKigney

Watched a doc on Amazon Prime video about the Columbine shootings. Contained a lot of home movies and stuff made by the two shooters that I hadn't seen before. Harris and Klebold actually did a "dress rehearsal" video a couple of weeks before the shootings. Those dudes were insane.

What was it called?

Yeah, I agree, Ray.

Have you watched Raising Jeffrey Dahmer? Wondering if it's worth watching.

Ill have to watch the columbine one. Not sure if its available to the public but ive seen the full video of the shootinga in a few classes ive been through. Absolute heartless scumbag shit. Very sad.

Just watched cartel land on netflix. Very interesting. You can see the spot on parallels with iraq in it.

Just finished House of Cards season 4

Very good with many twists like always. Kevin Spacey plays the part perfectly. Wife and I enjoyed it and it went by fast.

Frank sure can dig some deep holes to dig out of.

I'm 6 eps in, and not enjoying it as much as season 1. 

There are a couple of amazing fight sequences, though. One where DD goes down several flights of stairs is particularly good. 

I'm like Ep 4

****ing loving the Punisher + Daredevil team up. 

Old school comic book fan here