• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

upside down and..

Inside Out

10/10

It's just a wonderful, thoughtful film... the best that I've seen so far this year.

im 'bout to show all you folks what it's all about

now it's time for a n*gga to get on the mic
and make this motherf*ckin'* party hype

i'm takin' it back to the old school
cause I'm an old fool

who's so cool
if you wanna get down, i'mma show you the way
whoomp, there it is!

lemme hear ya say ...

The Nightmare

Decent talking heads documentary that also mixes in live-action recreations on the stories being told about the experience of sleep paralysis. As someone who luckily doesn't suffer from sleep paralysis, the documentary does a pretty effective job and conveying how potentially terrifying it must be to experience this. Gets a tad repetitive at times though, but overall very interesting to see a documentary be effectively creepy.

I just watched the pilot ep for "Halt and Catch Fire."  I've been meaning to watch it for some time.  I enjoyed it.  I'm a sucker for the "poor weak dude gets run over by life and then a better looking, more outgoing dude comes along and motivates him" storylines and the pilot fulfilled that.  

The plot points are pretty predictably and a little on the nose, but there ain't nothing like the hero's journey in story telling.  

I'm excited to see next episodes.  

Wife and I decided to start Longmire

Watched the first 3 episodes. It has 5 stars on the rating scale at Netflix.

Not so sure I can make it 33 episodes. A little slow. Good characters, but very predictable plot. TV show so each one ends in an hour. Would be better if it rolled into more episodes per plot

Anyone else watch this?

I just watched the pilot ep for "Halt and Catch Fire."  I've been meaning to watch it for some time.  I enjoyed it.  I'm a sucker for the "poor weak dude gets run over by life and then a better looking, more outgoing dude comes along and motivates him" storylines and the pilot fulfilled that.  

The plot points are pretty predictably and a little on the nose, but there ain't nothing like the hero's journey in story telling.  

I'm excited to see next episodes.

I liked the whole first season. Season two has started but I haven't watched any of it yet.

Perused an article about a writer that was screened the first three episodes. Sounds like it is good, but if people expect a replica of the first season they are going to be disappointed.....though, I gather those folks wanted season 1b instead of the expected new plot lines and stories every season. Seems promising, everyone is ****ed up and has their issues. There is already a ton of potential overlap.

Watched Ballers after. Entourage for the sports world.