• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

Glass.  The finale of M Night Shamylan's superhero trilogy.  I thought it was a bit slow in the middle.  The whole setting up the mental hospital was a bit repetitive.  The beginning hunt of the McAvoy vs Willis was good.  Thought the ending was worth it.  Samuel L wasn't in it much till the end.  Then he kicked ass.  McAvoy though was really good in it playing the schitzo.  I'd say it is more of a at home movie.  And you pretty much have to have seen Unbreakable and Split or else it probably won't make any sense.  

On November 17, 2017 at 4:41 PM, Lou said:

Anybody watch Tin Star on Amazon? 

On November 27, 2017 at 3:18 AM, Blarg said:

That is one really crazy storyline. It has me hooked but l don't want to burn through the show binge watching.

Season 2 has begun 

Prime:  The ABC Murders.  Based on an Agatha Christie novel.  It's a short 3 episode series.  A crime drama with John Malcovich doing his Russian accent as a French or Belgian.  Overall, it wasn't bad.  I'm actually surprised this wasn't a sequel, because it kind of played out as one.  Overall, I thought it was worth watching.  

56 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Prime:  The ABC Murders.  Based on an Agatha Christie novel.  It's a short 3 episode series.  A crime drama with John Malcovich doing his Russian accent as a French or Belgian.  Overall, it wasn't bad.  I'm actually surprised this wasn't a sequel, because it kind of played out as one.  Overall, I thought it was worth watching.  

I imagine the sequel would be Poirot 

8 hours ago, Slegnaac said:

Last episode of Curse of Oak Island is very interesting.  I only wish they would provide more overhead views that show the full money pit and cove area.

Hide contents

Underwater cement wall?  That is crazy.  Cannot wait to see the full reveal of the cove dig.

That fuckin show is so maddening...every time watch it I feel cheap and hate myself afterward.

Can't for the life of me figure out why I bother...

Had a free showtime preview weekend and watched Operation Odessa.  The characters and story are so over the top you would think it's fiction.  Story centers on a guy who went by the name Tarzan that came to the US in 1980 from the Soviet Union, ends up in Miami where he meets guys who will move anything to anyone willing to pay and the story ends with three of them almost completing the sale of a Russian submarine to the Medellin Cartel.  They interview all three guys and one of the guys is interviewed at an undisclosed location in Africa as he's an international fugitive with a hit out on him by the cartel.  

From there I started Narcos Mexico and I'm liking it so far 3 episodes in.