• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Vacation Thread

2 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

So, I've done crazy Euro trips like that several times. It's doable and I've had a blast.

That said....

That's a lot of moving around. Just know what you're getting into before you do it. Some people go crazy doing that...

Our last international trip was Asia in November 2019 and we did 3 countries and 4 cities in 2 weeks, so we figure with an extra week we could add on an extra country.  Though yeah the Italy leg is going to be a stretch, I think we only have 6 days for those 3 stops

So my kids go back to school in 2 weeks.  All the camps and shit that have kept my wife sane aren’t happening next week so my wife says “let’s do something, I don’t want to stay at home with the kids all week”.  So I found decent rates on flights and a condo for 5 nights at the Big Island of Hawaii.  So that’s where we are headed.

We’ve never been so I’ve been researching to find stuff to do.  I came across this video and I feel so sorry for men under 30 these days looking for a (female) mate.

Anyways, enjoy:

My favorite parts are the bitchy “eh” (like the “e” in “pen” not like Canadian “ay”) inflection at the end of sentences and the cold sore or cold sore scar she’s still rocking with pride.  I tried to imagine what it would be like for someone to date her but then I realized she’d probably pair up with a douchebag that treated her like shit and love every minute of it.

I figured @Lhalo and @Kotchman and some other might get a kick out of this twat.

3 minutes ago, cals said:

So my kids go back to school in 2 weeks.  All the camps and shit that have kept my wife sane aren’t happening next week so my wife says “let’s do something, I don’t want to stay at home with the kids all week”.  So I found decent rates on flights and a condo for 5 nights at the Big Island of Hawaii.  So that’s where we are headed.

We’ve never been so I’ve been researching to find stuff to do.  I came across this video and I feel so sorry for men under 30 these days looking for a (female) mate.

Anyways, enjoy:

My favorite parts are the bitchy “eh” (like the “e” in “pen” not like Canadian “ay”) inflection at the end of sentences and the cold sore or cold sore scar she’s still rocking with pride.  I tried to imagine what it would be like for someone to date her but then I realized she’d probably pair up with a douchebag that treated her like shit and love every minute of it.

I figured @Lhalo and @Kotchman and some other might get a kick out of this twat.

She’s not fooling me. What I heard is the black population isn’t large enough to provide 3 different black dudes 4times a week. The islanders don’t really like white girls and their dicks don’t meet her expectations anyway 

10 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

She’s not fooling me. What I heard is the black population isn’t large enough to provide 3 different black dudes 4times a week. The islanders don’t really like white girls and their dicks don’t meet her expectations anyway 

You always say what the rest of us are thinking.

8 hours ago, cals said:

Anyways, enjoy:

The first 5 seconds were hard to get through 

8 hours ago, cals said:

We’ve never been so I’ve been researching to find stuff to do.

Per your question.  Back when I went decades ago, there wasn't much to do on the Big Island.  Golf was the big one.  If you get lucky, one of the volcanoes will be erupting.  That was worth seeing, even from miles away.  Boat rides to go to snorkeling spots was really fun, and something I'd recommend.  Water is crystal clear, warm, and usually they bait the fish to come towards the snorkelers.  Everything to do is really along the shoreline.  For it being the biggest island, there is little to do inland.  Most of it is just volcanic rock, so I don't even know what the hiking situation is to go up to say a dormant volcano.  

So I’ve been open about how I think the people that live in Hawaii are essentially garbage.   Since I was watching Hawaii videos YouTube recommended this one to me:

This was an incident a couple of weeks ago and the woman was 100% not at fault, but just listen to the Hawaiians.  Nobody jumped in to help her.  Just basically “get out of the water bitch” as the seal attacks her.  And stories I’ve seen after locals aren’t sympathetic, they even had a local politicians complaining that only Hawaiian Airlines tells people about wildlife dangers in Hawaii, not other airlines.

I’m going to enjoy treating locals like garbage next week.  You have no idea how much I relish treating them like 1800’s Hawaiian servants.

On 8/7/2022 at 8:18 AM, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

We have a house in Kauai.  Hawaiians are very friendly when you act like a local.  

I will act like an obese piece of welfare garbage this trip and fingers crossed I make some friends.  Thanks for the tip!

So I had a plan to rent some toys for my kids from a baby gear rental place on Hawaii.  We’ve done this before when we needed a crib.  Anyways, so I have to deal with a woman which I have issues with.  

Now I’ve been known to be difficult and I do bear some responsibility in the following, but less than 50%.

Anyways, via text yesterday I told her I’d pick up the toys at 3.  My online form said 4, but I clarified to 3.  She said she will be there at 2 so I could pick them up earlier.  So I arrive at 2:45 and she isn’t there.  (Now I was led to believe this was a storefront but it was a storage unit).  Anywho, I called like 3 times and she doesn’t answer.  I texted her and she finally responds and says she will be there in 30 min. Annoyed I texted “seriously”?  And then she proceeds to tell me I told her 4 and when I told her that was incorrect she screenshots me the text saying 3.  I reminded her she said 2 and asked why did she want to argue?  I said whatever it’s fine, I’ll be back.  While I’m in Walmart she sends another screenshot from our conversation and I again remind her 3 is not 4 and she said 2.  Then she says she’s never had a customer treat her this way and though she doesn’t allow same day cancellations she will cancel mine for a refund.  I tell her if she does I’ll destroy her on review sites and I’ll be at the storage unit as planned in 10 minutes.  She doesn’t show up and finally texts me and says she doesn’t care about my bad review, she’s got hundreds of 5 star reviews.

Anyways, yeah.  Hawaii bra!

3 hours ago, Jay said:

3 is 2 Hawaii time.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

"island time"

While I can appreciate that poor customer service is practically the state sport of Hawaii, if you run a business that caters to parents of small children who have been on an airplane with said children for at least 6 hours and said children think it’s 3 hours later than local time and want dinner and bed ASAP, it’s probably best to be on time to conduct your transaction with said parents/customers.

Edited by cals