• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Vacation Thread

25 minutes ago, mrwicked said:

It's amazing. 
Where are you flying in to / out of? How long are you there?

Gonna spend ten days there. Flying into Madrid. Right now we’re planning on Madrid (obviously), Malaga, Granada, Seville, Barcelona, Valencia. Thinking just take high speed rail where possible between those places and spend 1-2 days everywhere (maybe add days somewhere/cut a city out of the plans if we’re feeling like it). It’s a pretty loose plan really. Not gonna book much in advance and try to keep as much flexibility as possible.

45 minutes ago, cals said:

Today in Wisconsin my wife made us go strawberry picking.  (When we got home I made tacos for dinner -unrelated).  

While we we’re picking the berries my wife says “I bet this is something your friend on Angelswin would like doing with his family!”

She was talking about @Taylor 

Say hi to the fireflies for me

On 7/12/2022 at 7:00 PM, cals said:

Today in Wisconsin my wife made us go strawberry picking.

They have stuff like that here too.

You can pick apples, cherries, huckleberries, etc. depending on the season. The peaches are amazing.

I don't think they grow strawberries here though.

1 hour ago, Jay said:

They have stuff like that here too.

You can pick apples, cherries, huckleberries, etc. depending on the season. The peaches are amazing.

I don't think they grow strawberries here though.

And in California...

You can pick up trash on the beach, aluminum cans out of the trash bins, and anything out of a retail store, as long as it costs less than $1,000.

On 7/12/2022 at 6:00 PM, cals said:

Today in Wisconsin my wife made us go strawberry picking.  (When we got home I made tacos for dinner -unrelated).  

While we we’re picking the berries my wife says “I bet this is something your friend on Angelswin would like doing with his family!”

She was talking about @Taylor 

My wife and I would actually enjoy that once our kids are old enough. Tell your wife thanks for the recommendation.

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

We were walking in L.A. recently and saw a man urinating into a trash can. 

While we looked the other away my wife says "I bet that's something your friend on AW would like doing!"

She was talking about @cals

I’ve pissed in a couple trash cans in my day.

On 7/16/2022 at 1:09 PM, Tank said:

I’ve sung at a Mennonite church. Good, devout people.

Yeah.  I totally added this one to my spank bank.  Got a little back story about how I come to town to help one of their folks save the town by winning a bowling championship and she gives herself to me behind the barn as thanks.  It’s gonna be awesome!

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Not a pro, but I've been all through it. Got robbed in Ibiza, so don't go there. Madrid is pretty amazing.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get robbed?

Tourist location?