• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Vacation Thread

1 hour ago, Tank said:

Update?

Yes.  It was very difficult for a 54 year old man to take pictures of 20 something women without coming off as a complete creeper.  More difficult than I thought.  

I completely failed in my mission to bring back braless women photos.

And I got Covid again…..Nashville is a cesspool for viruses.

Edited by PattyD22

1 hour ago, PattyD22 said:

Yes.  It was very difficult for a 54 year old man to take pictures of 20 something women without coming off as a complete creeper.  More difficult than I thought.  

I completely failed in my mission to bring back braless women photos.

And I got Covid again…..Nashville is a cesspool for viruses.

At least you didn’t get herpes.

And welcome to the Two-Timers Club.  Just beat my second COVID infection.

6 minutes ago, cals said:

At least you didn’t get herpes.

And welcome to the Two-Timers Club.  Just beat my second COVID infection.

Yep.  Two timer.  This variant was a little worse than my first bout.  The shitty part is I’m double vaxxed and boosted, yet still got the damn virus.  With symptoms.

Just getting over it after 5 days.

By the way @calscongrats on surviving it.  Again.

1 minute ago, PattyD22 said:

Yep.  Two timer.  This variant was a little worse than my first bout.  The shitty part is I’m double vaxxed and boosted, yet still got the damn virus.  With symptoms.

Just getting over it after 5 days.

By the way @calscongrats on surviving it.  Again.

This time was light for me again, too.  But the difference was the cold symptoms, which I didn’t have the first time.  And I’m like you: triple vaxxed and previous infection.  I was also surprised I had a symptomatic case.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Tank said:

how did this work? was it like one of those rich guys that says let's go to dinner in paris on my private jet?

and if you have access to a private jet, i have several other questions.

If you know what youre doing (at least pre covid), travel is cheaper than most people think. 

Usually it was me already going somewhere, and if a woman im dating wanted to come along, id just burn some credit card points to get a second seat.

Pro tip. (Aside from travel miles). If you constantly keep an eye on google flights, youll find great deals (again, pre covid). 

Ive gone to Europe for the weekend before... juat because the flights were so cheap.

My record is LA to London (one way) for 91 bucks... got a flight back for under 200...

Just have to keep an eye on it (but i doubt that is going to happen any time soon)

3 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

If you know what youre doing (at least pre covid), travel is cheaper than most people think. 

Usually it was me already going somewhere, and if a woman im dating wanted to come along, id just burn some credit card points to get a second seat.

Pro tip. (Aside from travel miles). If you constantly keep an eye on google flights, youll find great deals (again, pre covid). 

Ive gone to Europe for the weekend before... juat because the flights were so cheap.

My record is LA to London (one way) for 91 bucks... got a flight back for under 200...

Just have to keep an eye on it (but i doubt that is going to happen any time soon)

this is awesome and depressing all at the same time. 

can you at least use the lapd police chopper?

2 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Wife and I got RT to Costa Rica once for like $120.  I thought it was a mistake and didn’t want to lose it so I bought them and told her the next day we were going on a random trip.  That was before kids, of course.

9 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Pre-kids is the category in my house.  The wife and I talk about the traveling we did “pre-kids.”  

Our destinations were way more cool.

5 hours ago, PattyD22 said:

Pre-kids is the category in my house.  The wife and I talk about the traveling we did “pre-kids.”  

Our destinations were way more cool.

4 hours ago, cals said:

Exactly.  I think the only people that like having kids are the ones that didn’t travel much before they had kids.  

I settled down with one woman 2 years ago, then got dogs.

Cant agree more.... this sucks.

She wants to do Ireland in October... I said "sure"...

.... Im hinting that Im doing Thailand / Indonesia in September (w friends), and trying to dive Bahammas in December....

Juggling act is defientely different now.

45 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I settled down with one woman 2 years ago, then got dogs.

Cant agree more.... this sucks.

She wants to do Ireland in October... I said "sure"...

.... Im hinting that Im doing Thailand / Indonesia in September (w friends), and trying to dive Bahammas in December....

Juggling act is defientely different now.

You should work for Circus Vargas with that kind of juggling, my brother.

5 hours ago, cals said:

Exactly.  I think the only people that like having kids are the ones that didn’t travel much before they had kids.  

Would you rather go to Amsterdam, Ireland/Scotland, or Bali?  

Or would you rather go to Six Flags over Texas, or Orlando?

I know where my ass wants to go, and DisneyWorld doesn’t have a red light district, or a St. Andrews.

Darn kids….

12 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

Would you rather go to Amsterdam, Ireland/Scotland, or Bali?  

Or would you rather go to Six Flags over Texas, or Orlando?

I know where my ass wants to go, and DisneyWorld doesn’t have a red light district, or a St. Andrews.

Darn kids….

That’s why I go to those places without my wife or kids.  In fact I just got back from Ireland and Amsterdam solo last month.

41 minutes ago, cals said:

That’s why I go to those places without my wife or kids.  In fact I just got back from Ireland and Amsterdam solo last month.

Worship GIFI saw your posts.  So awesome.  Now my kids are older and have kids of their own, the wife and I are empty nesters and I’m about ready to retire, so now we can travel AND we have have a hell of a lot more money than we did when we were 24.