• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Vacation Thread

I have some long weekend trips planned to Dallas/Ft Worth next week, Colorado Springs in July, Vegas in July, Denver in August, and Memphis in November.  Also going to Cozumel and Telume in October. I had BC planned for work in October but had to cancel my portion. 

I’ve been to a lot of great places.  Banff is amazing and not that long of a flight.  New Zealand is gorgeous.  Scotland and Ireland are beautiful, good golf, good beer.  Italy is probably my favorite, I’d like to go back and hit up the Amalfi coast. I didn’t care for Iceland but I’d probably give it another try. Switzerland was just ok. 

Ive vacationed on all 7 continents. I stopped counting at 50 countries.

What are you looking for?

You trying to relax, or have fun? You into other cultures, or want to feel "at home"? You have money, or want to go budget?

I can tell you stories about boogie European trips that had all the Instagram bragging rights. And I can tell you about 3rd world places Ive been to that were just as amazing

You going alone, or with a chick? With guys? You there to party and get laid, or almost die and have bragging rights the rest of your life?

1 minute ago, katie said:

Close! And apparently I have that one blocked on here. 

Good, it’s still me but I had to ditch it because I upset too many people.  It’s kind of my thing.  The years have not been kind to me.