• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Vacation Thread

20 minutes ago, cals said:

To be fair, if you imagine someone gunned down in Mexico dancing at a celebration you assume those streamers will be the last thing they see. 

See Tank, I can see your side of things, too.

At least it’s colorful. 

Can’t point to anything specific, but Mexico has just never interested me in any way, shape, or form. I’m happy to let others enjoy it. 

Just now, Tank said:

At least it’s colorful. 

Can’t point to anything specific, but Mexico has just never interested me in any way, shape, or form. I’m happy to let others enjoy it. 

How many foreign countries have you visited?

On 10/14/2022 at 3:22 PM, cals said:

It’s Cabo actually.  There was a PV flight next to our gate at John Wayne.  The passenger difference was striking.

Never been to Cabo (or PV for that matter). Is it pretty cheap to go down there?

I’m on the flight back from Cabo right now.  After a 2 hour delay we boarded and it became obvious that someone had vomited recently in or around my seat.  It was too late to switch since the flight is full.  So I’ve bitched a couple times to the flight attendant and they deny knowing someone barfed but I’m pretty sure they’re full of shit.  And I got the “you better watch your mouth or you’ll be in airplane jail soon” tone from the homo.

1 hour ago, cals said:

I’m on the flight back from Cabo right now.  After a 2 hour delay we boarded and it became obvious that someone had vomited recently in or around my seat.  It was too late to switch since the flight is full.  So I’ve bitched a couple times to the flight attendant and they deny knowing someone barfed but I’m pretty sure they’re full of shit.  And I got the “you better watch your mouth or you’ll be in airplane jail soon” tone from the homo.

Hard to believe anyone would treat you that way. 

=or =

Alright, which one of our aw.com members is a flight attendant doing the Cabo run tonight? 

There is a large group of middle eastern dudes coming back from a bachelor party I befriended a few rows back and the people in row behind us and the lady next to my wife all smell the vomit.  I could have started a mutiny but I’m not an asshole so I endured the vomit smell and wrote a sternly worded complaint to Southwest Corporate.

17 hours ago, Jay said:

Never been to Cabo (or PV for that matter). Is it pretty cheap to go down there?

5 years ago I booked through Costco and it was under $2k for two people for a week in PV. Included flights, all inclusive hotel, and transportation to and from the airport.