• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2022-2023 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

2 minutes ago, deepdrive said:

Yeah I knew that. I didn't phrase the sentence correctly. When he comes back there is no place for him unless we have injuries to cover.

If McTavish gets ten games in can he be sent to SD?

No, unfortunately.  Only to the juniors.  

And I don't know if the 9 game tryout would count, since he did it last season.  

11 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Looking at his stats, I don't think he's a pugilist.  Only when he was on the Calgary Flames under 18 team did he have more penalties minutes than games.  Usually pugilists will have big penalty minutes.

Just a presence would help this team. A scrummer, a hitter, would would make a difference. Enough of those guys can back teams off.

3 minutes ago, deepdrive said:

10 games starts your NHL clock, correct?  That doesn't allow him to go to SD?

Nope.  Not that I know of.  It's based on age I think.  There are some that got in via a loophole (Perreault, Pastujov) due to playing in the AHL while the juniors were shut down due to covid.  

Opener is about an hour away.  

I was thinking about lines.  I would like to see the third line become Lundestrom/Jones/Regenda.  I think this is a going to be a move for the future, as Lundestrom 22, Jones 24, and Regenda 22 are right in the same area.  Where Grant is 32.  That would move Silfverberg 31 and Mahura 23 down to line 4.  But those two have been disappointing for so long, that they should have one foot out of the door.  

If the Lundestrom/Silfverberg/Mahura doesn't show big progress, I think the move will be made by December.

12 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Missed the game as I couldn't find a stream (they all kept showing an old poker taping for some reason).

But followed the comeback. Terry with +3 is solid as is 2/3 on the PP.

But it looks like penalties were an issue as well as the PK.

I forgot that the stream I started using at the end of last season wasn't Reddit. Try:

nhl66.ir

next time if you have problems. Easiest one I've found to get on.