• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2022-2023 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

4 minutes ago, deepdrive said:

Have to be happy with Terry and Z this season so far

Yeah, not extending them this offseason may be very costly.  It'll be interesting if they go team first and take a more reasonable salary, or go for the big money.  

Regenda has also been noticable on the ice.  Good that he got his first point.  He's going to be the diamond in rough for the team this season.

19 hours ago, arch stanton said:

Go to the Avs-Wild box and check out the sweet backhander scored by Manson and assisted by Cogs. We love our ex-Ducks in Denver 

And we love you having him instead of us. Though I'm willing to bet he's putting out a lot better effort with Colorado than he did here.

Like I said before, I think the Ducks should give Stolarz half the starts on the road this season. It would ease up on Gibson's body and mind and give Stolarz the exposure we need him to have. We can't go forward with three goalies. I think Stolarz and Dostal both have trade value. Might as well max it out on the one most likely to go. 

There's also Calle Clang coming. Something has to break. 

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Loss, but at least it didn't feel like a total defeat like the last 2 games.  Stolarz should start the next game.

It is still early.

Hockey doesn't have much at all for a preseason. With all the young players we're starting, plus the new players, There was going to have to be an adjustment period (and for how many guys still a big learning period). What we're seeing was always a strong possibility.

The things that are worrying are how porous our defense is. There's enough talent and experience that it shouldn't be this bad. Our inability to get the puck out of our D zone. Way too much time and too many shots on our goal. Once again, talent and experience are enough that it shouldn't be so lopsided.

Coaching needs to step up and get this team settled. Maybe we won't be that good this season. But, there's no reason we should be this bad for much longer.