• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Elon Musk buys Twitter for $44 billion

9 hours ago, Sully151 said:

Anyone think Elon’s Twitter is just an attempt to get the anti- EV Right on his side  so they will buy Teslas? 

It worked for the My Pillow guy.

I know quite a few hardcore cons that have EVs. Are there really people that are against the EV auto market as a whole? 

21 minutes ago, mypillow.com said:

There really are. Some even purposefully park in places like supercharger spots to block a space. It’s so strange.

Those are just fat people that are too lazy to walk a longer distance. They are the same assholes that leave the shopping cart in the parking space as opposed to the cart returns 

56 minutes ago, Jason said:

Those are just fat people that are too lazy to walk a longer distance. They are the same assholes that leave the shopping cart in the parking space as opposed to the cart returns 

No they’re little dick gun toters that ain’t gonna let some faggy ass little electric car destroy the vehicles Jesus would have driven:  a full sized diesel heavy duty pick up.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

I know quite a few hardcore cons that have EVs. Are there really people that are against the EV auto market as a whole? 

Yeah, I drive an EV (it’s fucking awesome) and my super Con family gives me crap about it. I have also been coal rolled a couple of times, seen non EV’s block chargers, etc. and my car looks just like the gas version of the same car.

There is a ton of Anti EV lies being spread.

It’s cool though. I went from spending $160 a WEEK on gas (November of 21) to $100 a month on electricity. 

We are getting another EV in 23. I don’t ever want to go back to gas cars.

1 hour ago, cals said:

No they’re little dick gun toters that ain’t gonna let some faggy ass little electric car destroy the vehicles Jesus would have driven:  a full sized diesel heavy duty pick up.

Maybe but the joke’s on them paying for that diesel fuel. 

33 minutes ago, Sully151 said:

Yeah, I drive an EV (it’s fucking awesome) and my super Con family gives me crap about it. I have also been coal rolled a couple of times, seen non EV’s block chargers, etc. and my car looks just like the gas version of the same car.

It’s cool though. I went from spending $160 a WEEK on gas (November of 21) to $100 a month on electricity. 

I’ll likely get a hybrid next time but would ultimately like to get a Ford Lightning. I’ll wait a few years for them to work the bugs out of that model first. It’s really dumb to be “anti-EV”. I understand not forcing the tech and banning things like natural gas like LA just did but that’s a different issue 

18 minutes ago, Sully151 said:

I have both. EV is great for my commuter but there's no way in hell I'm on a long vacation in it. I have a Tahoe for that.

54 minutes ago, Sully151 said:

I'd like an EV for totting around town in.  But for long distance, like my recent Tahoe trip.  No way would I want to take an EV.  I'd definitely want one of each.  

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

What do you think his motivation for owning Twitter is, then? Genuinely wondering.

i can't recall hearing him say why he did it, but i would guess that he was unhappy with the way it was being run and felt like he could do better.