• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Elon Musk buys Twitter for $44 billion

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

Kotchman and cals, the Projection Bros of AngelsWin. It will be such a relief for both of them when they give in and consummate their secret love for each other.

Don’t let hurt feelings or ego blur your vision. I was trying to illustrate a point in a nice way without using you as the example. You’re a father to be. Now your son immediately inherits a cat owning  play writer who rolls up his skinny jeans. That’s not exactly fair to him. At least make the old lady pretend to do the dishes occasionally. 

Edited by Kotchman

14 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Don’t let hurt feelings or ego blur your vision. I was trying to illustrate a point in a nice way without using you as the example. You’re a father to be. Now your son immediately inherits a cat owning  play writer who rolls up his skinny jeans. That’s not exactly fair to him. At least make the old lady pretend to do the dishes occasionally. 

You sir are truly the Poet Laureate of AW.

Amazon have confirmed they're going to start advertising on Twitter again to the tune of $100m a year - while Elon Musk says Apple has also agreed to pay for promotion on the site again. 

Musk made the Apple announcement during a wide-spanning Twitter Spaces conversation Saturday - the app's new audio tool which lets users listen in to live calls. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11499663/Amazon-restart-advertising-Twitter-Platfomer-reporter.html

I got suspended for saying Jenna Ellis can't understand normal thinking.  Turns out it was a wise decision in hindsight.  I've moved on to Tribel because Mark Kapoberg is awful, too.  Got my last few FB jails for calling Marjorie three toes the same thing.

Game Of Thrones Thank You GIF by Emmys

Don't get the Mastodon hype, though.  I'll stick with the band.  The social media site is too complicated for me.