• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Elon Musk buys Twitter for $44 billion

14 hours ago, cals said:

VHF, remember Larry mocked people wearing masks and then showed up at my house with more masks in his trunk than a hospital storage room.  Then Larry mocked vaccines and when he got omicron he begged his doctor for the antibody therapy.  Larry is a great guy.  But not someone you should be bothered by if he gives you shit.

Thanks for the heads up.

22 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

And lol at Cals giving me shit for carrying masks in my trunk during Covid. There was an entire year where you couldn’t enter many private businesses without wearing one. I had no problem with that even though I thought it was ridiculous. 

As I said back then it was “their business, their rules.”

Let’s go over this again:  I kept my business open mask free.  I caught COVID early because of my cavalier attitude.  By October of 2020 I was getting maskless lap dances at strip joints.  In 2021 I left the country 4 times and drank in the most crowded pubs and bars around the world. Not once didn’t I worry about COVID.  You turned your patio into a fake gastropub.  I came on COVID’s face and made it call me papi.

6 minutes ago, cals said:

Let’s go over this again:  I kept my business open mask free.  I caught COVID early because of my cavalier attitude.  By October of 2020 I was getting maskless lap dances at strip joints.  In 2021 I left the country 4 times and drank in the most crowded pubs and bars around the world. Not once didn’t I worry about COVID.  You turned your patio into a fake gastropub.  I came on COVID’s face and made it call me papi.

This isn’t anywhere near the truth but thanks for the laugh. I do find it funny that we both went to strip clubs during Covid. 

55 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

This isn’t anywhere near the truth but thanks for the laugh. I do find it funny that we both went to strip clubs during Covid. 

It’s 100% the truth.   There is written evidence of it all in this thread.  Including your panic attacks.