• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Elon Musk buys Twitter for $44 billion

4 hours ago, cals said:

I have a buddy who doesn't really work at work. He just finds the Facebook pages of chicks we went to high school with.  If you think Milano looks bad you should see how tore up these broads look. Yikes.  Alyssa Milano looks fantastic for almost 50.  

At least once a month I get a "ha ha you fucked this thing" text from him and I throw up a little in my mouth. 

It does seem that way. Most of the hot chicks from my school are dog shit. It’s crazy because a few of them went on to cheer at UNC when Vince carter and the gang ran through all of them. I’ve always assumed going black cause there bodies to deteriorate. Some of the homely country girls that I ignored turned out hot as hell by age 30. 

Tim Cook and Apple bow down to the commies.

Apple curbs AirDrop file sharing on devices in China

Apple has limited the use of the AirDrop wireless file sharing function on devices in China, just weeks after reports that some protesters had used the popular feature to spread messages critical of the Chinese government.

Users of iPhones in mainland China who updated their iOS software this week can send or receive files from non-contacts for only up to 10 minutes after manually selecting a new “Everyone for 10 minutes” option, according to tests performed by CNN’s Beijing bureau.

Users not in China face no such restriction and are able to receive files wirelessly from anyone, including people who are not contacts.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/11/business/china-apple-airdrop-function-restricted-hnk-intl

On 11/27/2022 at 11:46 AM, Rico said:

And Tesla wasn't founded by Musk.

Elon Musk is legally listed as a co-founder of Tesla.

Tesla, Inc. - Wikipedia

"A lawsuit settlement agreed to by Eberhard and Tesla in September 2009 allows all five – Eberhard, Tarpenning, Wright, Musk, and Straubel – to call themselves co-founders.[18]"

If anyone deserves to be "cancelled," it's Kanye.

But watch him be the scapegoat while all the other (predominantly white) conservative politicians and pundits continue paying lip service to white supremacist and white nationalist ideas.

15 minutes ago, Taylor said:

@Lhalo Do people care about this more or less than the January 6 investigation?

It will depend on what info he’s releasing. I think we already know that these social media companies control information that goes across their platforms so I doubt he’ll give us anything spectacular here. He sure is getting all the press and attention he needs though 

25 minutes ago, Jason said:

It will depend on what info he’s releasing. I think we already know that these social media companies control information that goes across their platforms so I doubt he’ll give us anything spectacular here. He sure is getting all the press and attention he needs though 

Taylor would probably like to see that selfie of hunters asshole