• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Elon Musk buys Twitter for $44 billion

3 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Do your own homework

You were the one who brought up the miscontextualzied numbers in the first place.

It's cute how you drop the "death machine" bit when Elon is concerned.

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

You were the one who brought up the miscontextualzied numbers in the first place.

It's funny how you are always too lazy to find facts to back up your argument. 

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I mean, whats the point? We're never going to convince anyone of anything anyway.

Here is the point, don't start arguments you have no intention of defending. It's just trolling. 

6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Here is the point, don't start arguments you have no intention of defending. It's just trolling. 

I didn't start an argument. I posted a link without commentary, then Geoffrey turned it into a debate.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Oh sweet summer child.  Death machines are horrible whether they're being built by Elon or union shop like GM.  GM is just responsible for killing way more people.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I didn't start an argument. I posted a link without commentary, then Geoffrey turned it into a debate.

No debate.  I pointed out the number of death machines being recalled by another manufacture. That's 824,000 with dangerous defects between the two of them.

57 minutes ago, Spirit said:

No debate.  I pointed out the number of death machines being recalled by another manufacture. That's 824,000 with dangerous defects between the two of them.

It’s not the cars so much as all these illegal foreigners driving nowadays 

Faulty accelerator reminded me of the time I was younger and thought I could do motorcycle mechanics. Adjusted the carb on a friends bike and he shot off and right out into a 4 lane highway. I watched in horror as cars where whizzing by and he got to the other side before figuring out how to shut it down. I did a self recall, unless Blarg needs some finishing touches on his Triumph, I can make it go fast real quick. 

38 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Faulty accelerator reminded me of the time I was younger and thought I could do motorcycle mechanics. Adjusted the carb on a friends bike and he shot off and right out into a 4 lane highway. I watched in horror as cars where whizzing by and he got to the other side before figuring out how to shut it down. I did a self recall, unless Blarg needs some finishing touches on his Triumph, I can make it go fast real quick. 

As usual, it's not running and I think we've narrowed it down to carbueration. Went step by step through spark and found my newly restored distributer had a brand new dead condenser. Learned a new trick in how to test them with an ohm meter. Spark is now strong and blue.

Fuel pump is delivering to the carbs and both float bowls are filled. Found the pistons were low on oil so filled them with 3 in 1 oil. I'm down to needle alignment and rich/lean adjustment. Just ran out of time before ankle surgery. 

8 minutes ago, Blarg said:

As usual, it's not running and I think we've narrowed it down to carbueration.

There you have it. Fly me out there, get my room at the Montage Laguna, pay for my golf, and I can fix it. 

2 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Great point.  Natural born citizens are never involved in or responsible for fatal crashes 

3 hours ago, Spirit said:

Oh sweet summer child.  Death machines are horrible whether they're being built by Elon or union shop like GM.  GM is just responsible for killing way more people.

2 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Wait until you guys learn how many people doctors needlessly kill each year 

Edited by Jason

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

There you have it. Fly me out there, get my room at the Montage Laguna, pay for my golf, and I can fix it. 

Counter offer. You drive out, sleep on the couch and we can play Mario Golf. I'll pay for dinner at Applebee's but drinks are on your own tab. 

On 11/21/2023 at 9:38 PM, Kotchman said:

It will never cross their mind that they failed to recognize danger with their own eyes. 

11 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Gotta love the never and always crowd.

Word

• 2 weeks later...