• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Elon Musk buys Twitter for $44 billion

• 1 month later...

New survey reveals the top reason Tesla owners are selling their vehicles: ‘A perfect example of the damage to the brand’

https://www.yahoo.com/news/survey-reveals-top-reason-tesla-050000876.html

In the past, Musk has attempted to brand himself as an independent or politically bipartisan, but he has leaned increasingly into extreme stances in recent years. He has latched onto conspiracy theories regarding the COVID-19 vaccine and consistently promoted transphobia, along with a range of other behaviors that could be deemed controversial by many Tesla owners.

• 2 months later...

Neil Young Is Done With X & Elon Musk: ‘We Are Taking Action Against His Company’

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/neil-young-done-x-elon-224258685.html

“We are stopping all use of X that we can control,” Young wrote in a statement posted to his website. “For reasons that should be obvious to the richest man on Earth, we are taking action against his company.”

0c0350e576275452d33a0753595215eb

Last month, Young announced that he’ll release a new album, titled Before and After, on Dec. 8. 

But nobody seemed to give a crap about a burnout from the 60's scratchy voiced music, so Young decided to ride the coat tails of public sentiment and is trying to make himself relevant again through a faux battle against evil, like a hurricane. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Last month, Young announced that he’ll release a new album, titled Before and After, on Dec. 8. 

But nobody seemed to give a crap about a burnout from the 60's scratchy voiced music, so Young decided to ride the coat tails of public sentiment and is trying to make himself relevant again through a faux battle against evil, like a hurricane. 

He pulled the same shit with Spotify when his Barn album came out. He placated to the vax tards and Spotify chose Joe Rogan over his wrinkly ass for obvious reasons. 

3 hours ago, Jay said:

Neil Young Is Done With X & Elon Musk: ‘We Are Taking Action Against His Company’

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/neil-young-done-x-elon-224258685.html

“We are stopping all use of X that we can control,” Young wrote in a statement posted to his website. “For reasons that should be obvious to the richest man on Earth, we are taking action against his company.”

0c0350e576275452d33a0753595215eb

We don’t need him around anyhow. 

2 hours ago, cals said:

I’m surprised none of you morons aren’t addressing the elephant in the room (not referring to Blarg).  Your tech Jesus is clearly antisemitic.  And yet you’re all bound to be Zionist zombies.  How do you reconcile this issue?

How is tech Jesus antisemitic? (I can’t for you to pull that tweet from the other day so I can refute your dogshit)

17 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

How is tech Jesus antisemitic? (I can’t for you to pull that tweet from the other day so I can refute your dogshit)

You mean besides the entire world calling him antisemitic?  Frankly I don’t think he is being antisemitic but the rest of the entire planet does.

49 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

What even is the point you are trying to make?

(1) The AW MAGAs love Musk.

(2) The AW MAGAs love Israel

(3) Musk says some things that are arguably anti-Israel, media freaks.

(4) AW MAGAs forced to choose between their Jewish overlords or their South African overlord.

Is it really that hard to understand?

The lib media end game has nothing to do with Musk’s opinion of Jews. Personally, I still see Musk as a liberal asshat that can’t be trusted. Unlike other social media sites, he allows some anti leftist opinions. He’s still not a true patriot. That said, the lib media and deep state want to destroy his platform to control the 2024 election narratives. 

1 hour ago, cals said:

(1) The AW MAGAs love Musk.

(2) The AW MAGAs love Israel

(3) Musk says some things that are arguably anti-Israel, media freaks.

(4) AW MAGAs forced to choose between their Jewish overlords or their South African overlord.

Is it really that hard to understand?

image.jpeg
we need this meme dude to make an appearance. 

17 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

The lib media end game has nothing to do with Musk’s opinion of Jews. Personally, I still see Musk as a liberal asshat that can’t be trusted. Unlike other social media sites, he allows some anti leftist opinions. He’s still not a true patriot. That said, the lib media and deep state want to destroy his platform to control the 2024 election narratives

This is absolutely true. Social media is a cancer on our society and many people are controlled by it. Crazy shit.