• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Elon Musk buys Twitter for $44 billion

10 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I know you’re smarter than Cals gives you credit for so I’m anxious to read your explanation of how her deleting her account prevents others from imitating her 

If she deletes her account she won't have to deal with the overwhelming onslaught of flattery that comes from those imitating her.

11 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I know you’re smarter than Cals gives you credit for so I’m anxious to read your explanation of how her deleting her account prevents others from imitating her 

If everyone knows she left Twitter then people won’t pay attention to the fake shit that others make. It’s sad that Twitter for her is a huge part of her identity like her social security number or something. That’s just weird to me. 

37 minutes ago, Jason said:

If everyone knows she left Twitter then people won’t pay attention to the fake shit that others make. It’s sad that Twitter for her is a huge part of her identity like her social security number or something. That’s just weird to me. 

Because it would be virtually impossible for anyone to pretend to be her and announce her return to Twitter? I haven’t really gave a single thought to her since Who’s The Boss went off the air but I’m sure she appreciates your concern for her tweeting habits 

Platformer stated that Musk’s second alt account is the handle “@e,” one of Twitter’s rare and highly coveted one-letter usernames, which goes by the display name “John Utah.”

Whoever wrote that article has no fucking clue what the joke is. Also I didn't see anything regarding him posing as a 10 year old.

Utah Get Me Two Digital Art by Kasur Buset - Pixels

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Platformer stated that Musk’s second alt account is the handle “@e,” one of Twitter’s rare and highly coveted one-letter usernames, which goes by the display name “John Utah.”

Whoever wrote that article has no fucking clue what the joke is. Also I didn't see anything regarding him posing as a 10 year old.

Utah Get Me Two Digital Art by Kasur Buset - Pixels

You realize that Elon is never going to blow you, right? Or give you a job?

23 minutes ago, Jason said:

At least these type of hacks are getting their stuff fact checked now. 

Yes and I’m pretty sure the numbers were worse over the last 3 years. Could be wrong but I believe 2019 blacks were killing  at or below historical averages.