• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Elon Musk buys Twitter for $44 billion

9 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s also not true that only Disney gets those privileges.  The villages which is a reactionary nightmare retirement community from hell has a bunch of similar self governing exemptions.  

I don’t think Disney needs me to defend them and generally I don’t think any corporation or HOA or whatever the fuck should have these kinds of powers.  But might as well call balls and strikes.  It’s not just Disney. 

God forbid normal people enjoy their retirement. Sorry your life sucks and you can’t afford to have fun. Maybe next time you’ll do better.

12 hours ago, Lhalo said:

God forbid normal people enjoy their retirement. Sorry your life sucks and you can’t afford to have fun. Maybe next time you’ll do better.

What do you know about my life you dumb fuck lol.  Put your money where your mouth is and go vacation there.  Take Jay with you.  You can go suck on some $100 dollar cigars or whatever the fuck it is you think is fun. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

What do you know about my life you dumb fuck lol.  Put your money where your mouth is and go vacation there.  Take Jay with you.  You can go suck on some $100 dollar cigars or whatever the fuck it is you think is fun. 

I will be vacationing in Florida in a few weeks but it won’t be there. 

3 minutes ago, cals said:

Larry you know I love you, but don't try to tell us you didn't pick Florida for your vacation spot because of your hard-on for Meatball.  And that's sad. 

I'm also going to Georgia and South Carolina.

1 hour ago, cals said:

I was just reading this article which is, arguably, relevant. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/making-sense-of-nonwhite-white-supremacists-151210784.html

White supremacy is now defined as anyone who commits mass murder and or disagrees with the Democrats. 
Yes Mexicans are racists and hate blacks. Dems didn’t give a shit until they  started voting Republican. Ever hear the dems complain about Mexicans murdering and chasing thousands  of blacks out of LA?  

37 minutes ago, Spirit said:

I'm gonna need you to show your work on this one

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/latino-gang-members-southern-california-are-terrorizing-and-killing-blacks

Not a fan of Southern poverty center but they’re not wrong. LA has about half the blacks today as they did 30 years ago. Inland empire had the largest black migration in America. These stats defy patterns everywhere else in America. Whites move the hell out when black populations grow and the blacks take over. The Mexican mafia and Latino gangs came in and pulverized the snoop dogs. 

People like to fabricate stories of slave owners and the kkk. Yes they were bad but slave owners didn’t get rich destroying their property. The black population in the south exploded and that doesn’t happen if they were being murdered by the thousands. 

The KKK wasn’t an organization that specialized in mass murder. The dems know it was simply a terrorist organization and they’ve assembled BLM with the same model. Any Tim the dems need a little chaos and destruction they dial up BLM to burn some shit and more recently terrorize white neighborhoods 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...