• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Elon Musk buys Twitter for $44 billion

11 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Hell yeah. This dumb ass must have fired his legal council too since he didn’t bother to check up on weather or not he even has the rights to the name.

The weather is an important issue in this situation.

3 minutes ago, St1ck said:

@Blarg @Tank can you explain why any of those posts were deleted? If you can't I'll be sure to notify you of hundreds of posts you guys let stand. 

Let’s let @Chuckster70 decide.  There’s been 100+ times we deserve to be deleted.  But overreach but mods (and not mod-mods) is just as bad as inappropriate posts.  

13 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I pointed out that @Blargdidn't read the article and I called him a dipshit. Apparently that's a bridge too far for the basement forum.

It’s probably because he’s a real dipshit, so it’s not said jokingly, it’s just mean.  So it is kind of on you. 

4 minutes ago, cals said:

It’s probably because he’s a real dipshit, so it’s not said jokingly, it’s just mean.  So it is kind of on you. 

I think it's just that time of the month for @Tank. We should really put it on our calendars and try to be more sensitive during this period. 

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

@Blarg @Tank can you explain why any of those posts were deleted? If you can't I'll be sure to notify you of hundreds of posts you guys let stand. 

Wouldn't know anything about whatever stupidly you and @cals were up to. I had a busy day between creating media files, talking with contractors, hauling some stuff over to my wife's school, color correcting a show and watching the Angels game. So, whatever insignificant horseshit you posted, I never saw it.

I hope you and Cals are having a nice pity party about it being removed. 

8 hours ago, Blarg said:

Wouldn't know anything about whatever stupidly you and @cals were up to. I had a busy day between creating media files, talking with contractors, hauling some stuff over to my wife's school, color correcting a show and watching the Angels game. So, whatever insignificant horseshit you posted, I never saw it.

I didn't ask how your day was. I asked why my post was deleted.

WWED? Mr Musk has put his personal reputation, billions of dollars, quality time spent with his 3 dozen children on the line to fight the WOKE MOB and their attack on our FREE SPEECH. He would be disgusted with the actions of the moderators of this BBS.

19 minutes ago, St1ck said:

WWED? Mr Musk has put his personal reputation, billions of dollars, quality time spent with his 3 dozen children on the line to fight the WOKE MOB and their attack on our FREE SPEECH. He would be disgusted with the actions of the moderators of this BBS.

Everything shows up fine on my Netscape Navigator.

12 hours ago, Blarg said:

Wouldn't know anything about whatever stupidly you and @cals were up to. I had a busy day between creating media files, talking with contractors, writing checks to the Trump foundation, hauling some stuff over to my wife's school, color correcting a show and watching the Angels game. So, whatever insignificant horseshit you posted, I never saw it.

14 hours ago, cals said:

Let’s let @Chuckster70 decide.  There’s been 100+ times we deserve to be deleted.  But overreach but mods (and not mod-mods) is just as bad as inappropriate posts.  

Maybe it's Lou or Nate.  Or even Adam.  I especially can see Adam doing it, just so that people would blame Blarg, and he'd be doing his Jabba laugh.