• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Elon Musk buys Twitter for $44 billion

17 minutes ago, cals said:

I just find it hilarious that not judging people and accepting others, two major tenets of Christianity, have been totally ignored in the practice of the religion.  And it’s not just in modern times.  You fuckers have been murdering and subjugating people who don’t think exactly like you for centuries.  It’s awesome.

Again , secular governments have killed how many? 

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

Again , secular governments have killed how many? 

Probably not anywhere close to religious ones. Considering secular government only came about 200+ years ago and Jews and Muslims still live in religious states these days.

Christianity has never been about accepting others. It’s about accepting Jesus as savior, forgiveness, and accepting Gods law. We all can get too self righteous and that’s wrong. However we shouldn’t ignore the eternal consequences of the big gay lie being spread in churches today. Just like thieves, unrepentant gays will ultimately have their ass set on fire in ways their perverse minds couldn’t even dream about. 

Christianity has never been about accepting others. It’s about accepting Jesus as savior, forgiveness, and accepting Gods law. We all can get too self righteous and that’s wrong. However we shouldn’t ignore the eternal consequences of the big gay lie being spread in churches today. Just like thieves, unrepentant gays will ultimately have their ass set on fire in ways their perverse minds couldn’t even dream about. 

How do you know this?

Just now, cals said:

How do you know this?

It’s all based on faith. What atheist , agnostics , and modern day science worshippers continuously ignore is that their theories of evolution and atheism isn’t fact either. Their simply basing their beliefs in some unproven scientific theory. Belief in nothing is a religion based not a fact based idea. We at least have Jesus. When is the last time we witnessed a rock come to life and a monkey make the jump to human? We have at least 2-4 thousand years of human writings yet they never mentioned it until Darwin. Now they say evolution and the earth are way too old evolution happened billions of years before the written language. So we can’t judge evolution on 4-6k years of evidence but we can sure judge climate change on 150 years of incomplete data.  

24 minutes ago, cals said:

Probably not anywhere close to religious ones. Considering secular government only came about 200+ years ago and Jews and Muslims still live in religious states these days.

I guess you can make the argument if you lump all the Pagan religions with Christianity. That said the sheet numbers of Hitler , Stalin , and Mao are in the 100s of millions. You can’t argue that Marxist governments have killed more people than all religions combined during that 200 years and they’re not done 

4 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I guess you can make the argument if you lump all the Pagan religions with Christianity. That said the sheet numbers of Hitler , Stalin , and Mao are in the 100s of millions. You can’t argue that Marxist governments have killed more people than all religions combined during that 200 years and they’re not done 

Frankly I don’t see any difference between those dictators and religious leaders.  They’re all using lies, fear and false promises of a better life to control the masses.  Same shit.

Elon Jet, the Twitter account tracking Elon Musk's flights, was permanently suspended • TechCrunch
https://techcrunch.com/2022/12/14/elon-jet-the-twitter-account-tracking-elon-musks-flights-was-permanently-suspended/

My commitment to free speech extends even to not banning the account following my plane, even though that is a direct personal safety risk,” Musk tweeted on November 6. Over the last month, it seems Musk changed his mind.

4 minutes ago, cals said:

Frankly I don’t see any difference between those dictators and religious leaders.  They’re all using lies, fear and false promises of a better life to control the masses.  Same shit.

That’s one way to look at it. From that point of view the problem isn’t religion but rather man’s love and abuse of power that creates oppression. God warned the Israelites of this from the start. It’s why he opposed a king but he granted their wish and they suffered through some oppressive leaders. Your theory kinda of supports the Biblical idea that man is born with the desire to serve a greater being or cause. Some people find it with religion and others find it with political figures and movements.
Fear is also a huge part of our belief system. When a man fears for his life he will seek a savior. Some of us choose religion and others choose men. We literally elevated fauci to a pedestal beyond reproach. How many Americans quit speaking to friends and family over the vaccine ? For a number of Americans his word was our only hope for survival. Faith and fear drove Americans to their respective religions.  

We literally elevated fauci to a pedestal beyond reproach. How many Americans quit speaking to friends and family over the vaccine ? For a number of Americans his word was our only hope for survival. Faith and fear drove Americans to their respective religions.  

KC, my group of friends and family is generally middle of the road and a few outliers on both sides.  Other than seeing Fauci on CNN occasionally, I never heard anyone I know mention him except a couple nutbag Tuckerites in my sphere and the guys with tiny peckers here. He’s a made up boogieman.  He’s just an old doctor that was giving advice on the pandemic, some good, some not.  That’s it.  I’m sorry to disappoint you.

5 minutes ago, cals said:

KC, my group of friends and family is generally middle of the road and a few outliers on both sides.  Other than seeing Fauci on CNN occasionally, I never heard anyone I know mention him except a couple nutbag Tuckerites in my sphere and the guys with tiny peckers here. He’s a made up boogieman.  He’s just an old doctor that was giving advice on the pandemic, some good, some not.  That’s it.  I’m sorry to disappoint you.

I don’t think you’re extreme. That said the left didn’t hesitate to impose his advice on every American. He was on every Sunday and the discussion was vaccine deniers were endangering us all. His advice became mandated policy that cost Americans jobs and hurt our military readiness. Green energy is no different. We have Mother Earth worshippers developing hypothesis that politicians make policy. I don’t have proof Jesus will destroy the earth but thee other side needs to come clean on their bizarre claims that my f150 is destroying the planet. 

12 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Let’s be real , The church of Anthony fauci was ready to implement China style lockdowns and forced vaccinations 

I have friends in different parts of the world and we had lockdowns and vax rules easy here.  The right likes to act like we were so damned oppressed but it was nothing.  Maybe there was a few clamoring for more restrictions and compulsory vaccines, but it wasn’t enough to have any effect.  And good.  

We got to keep eating at Chili’s on Friday nights and it only cost us 1,100,000 dead countrymen.

4 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I don’t think you’re extreme. That said the left didn’t hesitate to impose his advice on every American. He was on every Sunday and the discussion was vaccine deniers were endangering us all. His advice became mandated policy that cost Americans jobs and hurt our military readiness. Green energy is no different. We have Mother Earth worshippers developing hypothesis that politicians make policy. I don’t have proof Jesus will destroy the earth but thee other side needs to come clean on their bizarre claims that my f150 is destroying the planet. 

Bro, you’re losing it.  My point was nobody gave a shit about Faucu except you, Larry, Desantis and the whore Congresswoman from colorado that gave me a B+ lap dance at Fantasy Grand Junction in 2015.

24 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

You talk about westboro Baptist while I actually formed human barriers to prevent those hate filled bastards from disrupting funerals. 

Pics or it didn't happen.

85% of your posts could be constituted as legal hate speech.