• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Elon Musk buys Twitter for $44 billion

On 12/14/2022 at 12:22 PM, Taylor said:

And my point about Trump isn't a deflection. Those of you in the 50s/60s age range who are wondering why young people have left the church in droves, it's because of the blatant hypocrisy we've observed in the marriage of Christianity and right-wing politics. Trump was the final straw for many of us.

As a young person who became way less religious after becoming an adult, the hypocrisy I saw in the amount of single mothers, gays, and trannies claiming to be Christian and hanging out at church events, and people acting like it was normal

5 minutes ago, mmc said:

As a young person who became way less religious after becoming an adult, the hypocrisy I saw in the amount of single mothers, gays, and trannies claiming to be Christian and hanging out at church events, and people acting like it was normal

Single mothers are inherently sinful?

30 minutes ago, mmc said:

After you knock up your psycho GF and then she figures out you’re a queer, but she won’t get an abortion, she’s going to be a single mother.  Will you lump her in with the rest of the undesirables?

Still perplexed by starting off an Alex Jones rant with "single mothers."  I knew a single mom at our church we helped because her husband was blown up in Afghanistan or somewhere.  I have a feeling this alludes to a certain color single mom, has to. First the same spiel from KC, aka Trailer Trash Alex Jones and now this kid.  Alex Jones living in his moms van down by the river. 

23 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Poor life choices. Should I post the graphic about how their offspring are likely to turn out again?

Kids with parents who have cancer are also more likely to experience adverse effects as they grow up. 

I can't wait for Tucker to go after cancer patients and you to eat it up.

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Still perplexed by starting off an Alex Jones rant with "single mothers."  I knew a single mom at our church we helped because her husband was blown up in Afghanistan or somewhere.  I have a feeling this alludes to a certain color single mom, has to. First the same spiel from KC, aka Trailer Trash Alex Jones and now this kid.  Alex Jones living in his moms van down by the river. 

I didn’t say a word about angry little white men. Cheer up! Chevy built that tail gate ladder just for you.