• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Elon Musk buys Twitter for $44 billion

20 minutes ago, cals said:

Elon is South African.  He doesn’t give a shit about what this Black guy says.

It is amazing how a few white people made South Africa the richest and most developed nation in sub Saharan Africa. Granted that isn’t dating a lot but their economy sure went to shit when the blacks took over

8 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

It is amazing how a few white people made South Africa the richest and most developed nation in sub Saharan Africa. Granted that isn’t dating a lot but their economy sure went to shit when the blacks took over

Dems think that blacks ran South Africa before whitey took over but in reality hardly anyone was living there when the Dutch made use of that land. 

It’s very similar to North America. Nothing but nomadic fools roaming the land fighting amongst themselves with primitive beliefs until ships rolled in carrying a superior force. 

I can only imagine the laughter the British and Dutch let out with when they realized the savages didn’t even know the wheel had been invented thousands of years ago. 

8 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

It’s very similar to North America. Nothing but nomadic fools roaming the land fighting amongst themselves with primitive beliefs until ships rolled in carrying a superior force. 

No shit.  If I had any of that nomadic savage blood in me I’d probably be so ashamed I’d give my season tickets to a pure white blooded friend.

045C0829-273D-4718-941B-6EE06FFDF885.jpeg

4 minutes ago, cals said:

No shit.  If I had any of that nomadic savage blood in me I’d probably be so ashamed I’d give my season tickets to a pure white blooded friend.

045C0829-273D-4718-941B-6EE06FFDF885.jpeg

Damn we might be related. Although I believe some of my closer relatives might have secretly banged Pocahontas occasionally. Might explain my preference for brown women 

4 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Thank goodness I inherited my father’s European brain and my mother’s Latin skin. I fell like I have the best of both worlds. 

Yes because my wife is a great wife. That said she wasn’t smart enough to make sure her new treadmill worked before the assembly team left. Now I have two huge inoperable treadmills in the gym

11 hours ago, mmc said:

As a young person who became way less religious after becoming an adult, the hypocrisy I saw in the amount of single mothers, gays, and trannies claiming to be Christian and hanging out at church events, and people acting like it was normal

Lol, there is no hope for you.

10 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I didn’t say a word about angry little white men. Cheer up! Chevy built that tail gate ladder just for you. 

It is actually a good idea.  I don't have a Chevy but if I did I would make it utilize it.  What kind of an idiot wouldn't take advantage of a fixture that can make things easier other than:

Tucker Carlson Warns That Alex Jones's Billion-Dollar Penalty Will Have  Chilling Effect on Lying | The New Yorker

1 minute ago, Crampknees said:

While I hope the new Pope, Elon I, burns Twitter to the ground it is funny watching the Free Speech clowns.  It is going to develop into what you have longed.  Free Speech when it is what I want to hear only.  

This goes along well with the Freedom for stuff I like and Free Enterprise unless I want some tariffs