• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What are the (legal) options for watching Angel games on TV this year?

Taylor

• Taylor changed the title to What are the (legal) options for watching Angel games on TV this year?
7 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Nope. It's not on Hulu or YouTube TV, either.  Only options are Spectrum and DirecTV/DirecTV Stream. Bally Sports apparently still hasn't worked out the direct-to-consumer option for baseball on its app.

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It was until last season. 

Crap

Thanks for pointing this out I had no idea

Over the past year+, Sling, Hulu, and Youtube have all lost Bally Sports West, after contracts ended and they couldn't agree to a new one.  I would expect the same to happen to ATT/DirectTV streaming service, whenever their contract runs out.  Fuck Sinclair I hope they go bankrupt.

Here  the last article I read on the subject:

https://thestreamable.com/news/how-will-the-bally-sports-standoff-end

9 hours ago, Taylor said:

Last year, it was either cable or AT&T TV. Any news on how they'll screw us make games available to watch on TV this year?

Why would you be interested in the legal ones when the illegal ones give you baseball without the nauseating feeling of supporting a bunch of scumbags?