• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What are the (legal) options for watching Angel games on TV this year?

Taylor

2 hours ago, RallyMo said:

That’s no way for you to talk about Paul, The King of Big Screens, 500 north Harbor, La Habra.

I talked to Paul while making one of his boring commercials which always included the catch phrase, freeway close. He knows he is lying, there is no freeway close to his small building that is crammed with big screens.

This is before Google so people drove there with no idea how unaccessible it was. After driving past it a half dozen times or getting lost on Whittier Blvd, when the customers finally arrive they've been arguing the whole way and if the husband balks at all his wife rips him about how they are not driving anywhere else, shopping for a better price, so buy it now or never. 

Then Paul says free delivery and setup and that contract is signed before she starts complaining she's hungry and the installer is usually waiting for them to get home because he knows every damn shortcut from La Habra to La Canada and every beach city to Malibu. 

Paul was in his 60's then and always came in with a new girlfriend after his third divorce. Their skirts were higher than his profits and probably cost him half of it but he sure seemed like a happy guy. Like he was the king. 

3 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I was still able to use a VPN last season to get around it.

If you use a household name VPN like nord VPN or express VPN on a common server then yeah, it probably won't work.

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

There will most likely be reddit links for streaming MLB games.  

Just set up a virtual machine on a cloud server. Probably super easy to stream the viewport through a web url, share it with all your friends on Reddit. Haha

16 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Then they’ve changed. Because  I looked into Directv Stream in the last couple weeks. 

I haven't checked since the end of last season. But, hopefully your are right, and they made a deal with Bally's to lower  the plan. I will have to check again. Last time i checked, they told me i had to have the mot expensive plan to stream it. And having 4 tv's in the house made it too expensive.

I've never understood this 'blackout' thing you guys have over there. So TV companies stop you from watching your local team? Why would that do that? Over here TV companies want viewers, ad revenue etc. I'm not interested in watching a sports team from 500 miles away unless they're playing my team. Confused :).

Oh and I can still watch Angels games with an MLB.tv subscription right? I think you're all just speaking about TV?