• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Tyler Skaggs Trial (News & Notes) Thread (Eric Kay found GUILTY on both charges)

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Seriously.

I know Skaggs dying is tragic. And the attention it brings the org is terrible.

But the lineup being presented is just as embarrassing. 

It would be funny if the prosecutor was an Angel fan that posts here, and asks each witness at the end "and for the record, how much did the angels sign you for? And what was your ERA that year?"

Parker was actually pretty good for us.

2 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Seriously.

I know Skaggs dying is tragic. And the attention it brings the org is terrible.

But the lineup being presented is just as embarrassing. 

It would be funny if the prosecutor was an Angel fan that posts here, and asks each witness at the end "and for the record, how much did the angels sign you for? And what was your ERA that year?"

Prosecutor:  Were you bad because you were on drugs?  Or did you need drugs to be good?

• mmc changed the title to The Official Tyler Skaggs Trial (News & Notes) Thread (Eric Kay found guilty on both charges)
  • Lou changed the title to The Official Tyler Skaggs Trial (News & Notes) Thread (Eric Kay found GUILTY on both charges)
1 minute ago, happybat4 said:

Alcohol is legal but we should definitely be arresting dealers if narcotics if a death can be traced to them.

I understand DA’s are going hard after fentanyl cases and investigators are writing warrants for phones , social media, etc to see where the descendants are obtaining these narcotics. 

Just now, aznhockeyguy said:

This is so shitty all around.  Dude either says no and is out of a job working for the Angels or say yes and this happens and he's going to jail.  Reminds me of that case of that Walmart trucker that was overworked and caused a crash and sent to jail. 

Oh fuck that. Kay is not some sort of victim. He would not have been fired from a job he had for 22 years because he won’t obtain drugs illegally.  

14 minutes ago, aznhockeyguy said:

This is so shitty all around.  Dude either says no and is out of a job working for the Angels or say yes and this happens and he's going to jail.  Reminds me of that case of that Walmart trucker that was overworked and caused a crash and sent to jail. 

No, the trucker was an accident, Kay knew exactly what he was doing. 

As far as losing his job goes.... It's not like if he refused to get Skaggs drugs he had to worry about being reported for refusing to obtain narcotics..