• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2022 PGA Tour thread

4 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Smith started with a double bogey then figured out the course quickly.

That makes what Smith is doing even more amazing.  To start with a double bogey, then shoot -8 since, at Augusta is simply awesome.  

Vintage Tiger-esque 

Edited by PattyD22

I love the shot tracker. Tiger on the fairway of 17 you could see the flag fluttering in the background and the tracker shows the ball arch heading right at the pin. On the hole side the camera catches that ball land just short and a few feet right of the hole and roll gently past for a makeable birdie putt. 

5 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Wow, the last the cameras saw of Woods golf ball was it was in the tree line. It must have ricocheted back towards the fairway and he just got a 2 club relief from casual water and ended up hitting from the secondary rough. 

If Tiger pulls this off on 18, maybe it’s just destiny?  There is no other explanation.

6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Wow, the last the cameras saw of Woods golf ball was it was in the tree line. It must have ricocheted back towards the fairway and he just got a 2 club relief from casual water and ended up hitting from the secondary rough. 

Unbelievable luck Blarg.

20 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

I know it’s early, but I put a prop bet on Tiger 3 days ago to finish Top 10 at +480.

Small 50 dollar bet.  I’d love to see Tiger make the cut and see how the field reacts to him stalking the leaders.

That would be such an awesome story

Looks results oriented now as he just finished, but this is a really solid prop bet. I wasn't on board with dropping money on him to win, but 10th or better is super realistic the way he knows this course.

Just now, Brandon said:

Looks results oriented now as he just finished, but this is a really solid prop bet. I wasn't on board with dropping money on him to win, but 10th or better is super realistic the way he knows this course.

Yeah, I never even considered laying down a bet on his play this weekend. 

44 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Smith started with a double bogey then figured out the course quickly.

No offense, but it's not exactly hard. What makes this event unique is also that it has the same conditions every time. Same pristine grass cuts, green speed, hole locations for all four days, and outside of length they added many years ago it's basically the same exact course with the same Thursday conditions and hole placements.

Finishing 1 under is an excellent round, this is the Masters and even par in the first round is a feat. Both of his errant tee shots that left him with a long approach he converted and made it look easy. Hard to believe he has so many shots in his bag today with only practice rounds to get ready.