• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2022 PGA Tour thread

Just now, Blarg said:

This hole went from these guys struggling to hit 8 irons yesterday to gap wedges. 

Conditions were absolutely insane yesterday.  Justin Thomas said on one hole, he hit a pitching wedge 95 yards.  Then he proceeded to hit a pitching wedge 203 yards a few holes later with the wind.

I’d guess that those types of conditions could only be found in a place where the Open Championship would be played.

2 minutes ago, Tank said:

Yeah, that was brutal. 

It’s amazing that a hole playing 123 yards today, in pretty good conditions, can do that to a tour pro.  It just goes to show us that these guys can be regular golfers, just like us.

Edited by PattyD22

30 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

Payton Kizzire just hit one of the worst shanks I’ve ever seen...

You my missed round a few months ago where I shanked a 4 wood and nearly killed my cart partner. He admitted it was his fault for parking forward of my ball. 

I'll be getting elbow surgery next month to fix that. 

Lahiri seems like a nice enough guy, but if an American doesn’t win, I’m really pulling for Paul Casey.  Talk about a nice guy…but the knock on him has always been he can’t close in big tournaments.  Maybe today is his day.

Wont get to watch much though.  Playing Oak Quarry today.  Course looks great