• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2022 PGA Tour thread

1 hour ago, Lou said:

A few months ago, who would have ever thought that Tiger would be playing and Phil would be nowhere to be found?

So what's going on with Lefty? Is he still hiding from his Saudi Arabia comment? 

9 minutes ago, Lou said:

Yep. Bryson said Phil hasn't returned his calls. 

Im Out GIF by Saturday Night Live

Which is weird because I don't think it was that bad. At least he called them out for who they are and was being honest he would just use them for his own leverage. There are plenty of top players that go there to collect checks and don't say shit. 

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

Which is weird because I don't think it was that bad. At least he called them out for who they are and was being honest he would just use them for his own leverage. There are plenty of top players that go there to collect checks and don't say shit. 

Yep. He should have joined the others when they bailed, however. 

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You were wrong about the severity of his injury, wrong about how long his leg would be immobilized and wrong about the recovery time

lol you are absolutely wrong (par for the course)

I never made any claims about any of these. Then again, how could i? My niece has never suffered a leg injury. 

This is all I said about his recovery time:

On 2/24/2021 at 4:23 PM, Lou said:

I'm not arguing. I'm merely pointing out that you really don't know what's going to happen with Tiger, yet you try and make it seem as if you are an expert on the subject. 

On 2/24/2021 at 4:57 PM, Blarg said:

Obviously I'm no doctor but you can Google recovery time if you'd like. 

On 2/24/2021 at 5:04 PM, Lou said:

No need, i have your family recovery times at my fingertips. 

No, Mr. Expert on Everything. 

Just making fun of you for being wrong about Tiger never playing a competitive round on the PGA Tour again. 

Oh, and for being wrong about me claiming that I knew what his recovery time would be. 

Anyone else sensing a trend here?

4 minutes ago, Lou said:

No, Mr. Expert on Everything. 

Just making fun of you for being wrong about Tiger never playing a competitive round on the PGA Tour again. 

Oh, and for being wrong about me claiming that I knew what his recovery time would be. 

Anyone else sensing a trend here?

I didn't say he would never play again , I said this could end his career compounded with all of the other knee and back surgeries. Could is not will. 

You are continuing to be an idiot about this but you shut up once before when I posted this link that outlined the extent if his injuries that you weren't aware of.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/24/health/comminuted-open-fracture-tiger-woods-injuries-explained/index.html

And his timeline for recovery, how long his leg was immobilized, how long he was on crutches, how long before he could walk unsupported all followed the timeline I posted. 

So, I guess you were just being stubborn then and still are about those that know what they are talking about. 

13 hours ago, Lou said:

Wait, Tiger's playing? I heard he would never play another round of competitive golf again.  Something about a niece...

i had lunch with him a month ago and we got things worked out. he's already out on the course and hitting bombs.

you're welcome.