• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Stuck in the Phoenix airport

Don

My brother got snowed in at the Missoula airport, unable to fly to California. My susters flight to Missoula was cancelled and since it was Frontier they only have two flights a week so she is out of luck. 

My wife and I are supposed to fly into Las Vegas New Years Eve and the weather there is going to be really cold. I hope we don't get delayed because we have concert tickets for that night. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

My brother got snowed in at the Missoula airport, unable to fly to California. My susters flight to Missoula was cancelled and since it was Frontier they only have two flights a week so she is out of luck. 

My wife and I are supposed to fly into Las Vegas New Years Eve and the weather there is going to be really cold. I hope we don't get delayed because we have concert tickets for that night. 

Airports were definitely busy AF tonight. I think there are a lot of chain reaction delays for a bunch of reasons. Hopefully they get that figured out soon enough, but I think the next couple of weeks are gonna be a logistical shit show for the airlines.

13 minutes ago, True Grich said:

If you could have anyone from the Angels pick you up and drive you home, who would it be?

Definitely Walsh. Seems like a good hang. Probably knows where there’s a drive-thru open late. Don’t know why, but he seems like that guy.

I’ve seen two celebrities on different occasions at the Phoenix airport… Erik Estrada and Josh Lucas.

Who in the airport looks like a celebrity and which one do they look like?

Edited by True Grich

2 minutes ago, True Grich said:

I’ve seen two celebrities on different occasions at the Phoenix airport… Erik Estrada and Josh Lucas.

Who in the airport looks like a celebrity and which one do they look like?

There are like 80 Gabriel Iglesias lookalikes. One dude that looks like that 90s infomercial guy with the question mark blazer.

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

You weren't stuck for very long. What a tease.

I started the thread about four hours into a six hour layover that was supposed to be a one hour layover. Luckily Erik Estrada showed up and everyone suddenly got their shit together.

6 minutes ago, Don said:

I started the thread about four hours into a six hour layover that was supposed to be a one hour layover. Luckily Erik Estrada showed up and everyone suddenly got their shit together.

S'all good, man. This will be one of those threads that @True Grich randomly bumps in four years.

21 minutes ago, Don said:

then we obviously need to send estrada to congress (or at least washington, d.c.).

13 hours ago, Blarg said:

Ive never been to the Phoenix airport, did they close down all of the eateries and coffee shops by now? 

they used to have a nathan's hot dog stand in one of the terminals (i think whichever one southwest uses). meh, it was way overrated.