• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: NL Championship games Dodgers vs. Braves

1 minute ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Im sure Im just a hater. But that guy kills me to listen to. Always comes off like such a homer. But again, im probably just biased because I hate the dodgers

He is a homer. Last night he said, “it feels like the Dodgers are up 1-2.”

35 minutes ago, Duren, Duren said:

A few feet lower, Rosario has a double off the fence and the cycle. So close. I'd rather have the cycle if the score is already safe. 

Give the Braves credit. After yesterday they showed patience and poise. Urias  not the same in the playoffs as the regular season. Dodgers depth not as effective either.

Still one to go. And we know the respective playoff history of both teams.

I dozed off watching the game and woke up on groundhog day: 5-2 Atlanta, 8th inning - exactly where it all came apart yesterday. Lo and behold, there is life in the corpse in the visiting dugout.

After last year, I'm not counting on anything until the last out is recorded in the clincher. With better pitching in the 8th last night, that would have been tonight - which is what worries me, knowing the Braves' playoff history.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

5 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Im sure Im just a hater. But that guy kills me to listen to. Always comes off like such a homer. But again, im probably just biased because I hate the dodgers

He is a homer but I mostly can't stand him because he is just so damn boring. 

11 minutes ago, True Grich said:

He is a homer. Last night he said, “it feels like the Dodgers are up 1-2.”

Thats why I wish I could have heard him the last few innings tonight. Last night before the comeback, he was starting the excuses, and it was entertaining.

Would like to have heard the deflatement in the 8th from him.

I was at the gym, and like 8 or 9 of us were huddled around the tv in the 8th. That rosario jack was fun. (I was the lone non dodger fan)

So many fans left after the eighth, with the score the same as the night before. So much for the self proclaimed greatest fan base. I know from my own limited experience that getting out of that parking lot is scary with terrible lighting, and nightmare grid lock. But it's the playoffs and they came back in a similar situation the previous game. Front runners with little faith.

I got to admit I sometimes fixate on watching certain fans behind home plate in different ball parks.  With the best seats in the house I've noticed over the years that Mary Hart and entourage rarely stay for entire games, and usually disappear for three or four innings during the game as well. I think that they are as casual fans as you can find. The ballpark is just somewhere they go to socialize with the games just background amusement. Her husband rarely even watches and constantly is looking at his phone. Half the time none of them even have their head facing the action. But they will rise with others a couple of times and cheer, but never on their own. I doubt they even know final scores of games they go to. For whatever reason, they bug the hell out of me. 

4 minutes ago, Duren, Duren said:

But they will rise with others a couple of times and cheer, but never on their own. I doubt they even know final scores of games they go to. For whatever reason, they bug the hell out of me. 

I highly doubt Mary Hart’s husband remembers what he had for breakfast, let alone what the final score was.

He looks like he’s 5 days older than Christ’s sandals.

9 hours ago, Duren, Duren said:

So many fans left after the eighth, with the score the same as the night before. So much for the self proclaimed greatest fan base. I know from my own limited experience that getting out of that parking lot is scary with terrible lighting, and nightmare grid lock. But it's the playoffs and they came back in a similar situation the previous game. Front runners with little faith.

I got to admit I sometimes fixate on watching certain fans behind home plate in different ball parks.  With the best seats in the house I've noticed over the years that Mary Hart and entourage rarely stay for entire games, and usually disappear for three or four innings during the game as well. I think that they are as casual fans as you can find. The ballpark is just somewhere they go to socialize with the games just background amusement. Her husband rarely even watches and constantly is looking at his phone. Half the time none of them even have their head facing the action. But they will rise with others a couple of times and cheer, but never on their own. I doubt they even know final scores of games they go to. For whatever reason, they bug the hell out of me. 

You mean you don’t like exiting into a two lane residential street on the west side?   🤣

Angel Stadium access >>>>>> Chavez Latrine access

Edited by Angel Oracle

Rosario es en fuego, 10 hits already in 4 games.   Just gift wrap the NLCS MVP.

Braves pen = normal wear and tear.

Dogs pen = nearing the end of a marathon.

Dogs fan, don’t even start about missing Muncy!   Braves have been without Soler and his .882 OPS after being acquired.

Edited by Angel Oracle

2 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

You mean you don’t like exiting into a two lane residential street on the west side?   🤣

Angel Stadium access >>>>>> Chavez Latrine access

The last time I was in the Latrine parking lot there was a group of streakers. It was 1976 but definitely memorable

10 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Thats why I wish I could have heard him the last few innings tonight. Last night before the comeback, he was starting the excuses, and it was entertaining.

Would like to have heard the deflatement in the 8th from him.

I was at the gym, and like 8 or 9 of us were huddled around the tv in the 8th. That rosario jack was fun. (I was the lone non dodger fan)

I’ll never forget being at a friend’s place two years ago when Howie hit the grand salami.   The place next door drowned out the neighborhood with groans.   🤣