• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: NL Championship games Dodgers vs. Braves

14 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Braves need to focus and ignore the noise. They can still do this.

They can. Theyre still in a great spot. Momentum absolutely shifted, but if say they lost on seagers jack in the 1st, this wouldnt "feel" as "holy shit!"

Dodgers pitching is still kind of in question. Urias going tomorrow is huge for them. But bueller and scherzer are suddenly not as automatic. Braves are more rested.

I had the dodgers going in to the series, but the braves taking the first two is still pretty huge.

1 hour ago, AngelsFaninGA said:

Atlanta doing Atlanta team things. Dodgers will win out from here. 

From a Braves fan having witnessed this virtually every time that they make the playoffs (the lone exception being 1995), I totally agree. The Braves won't win another game. They could have put the series away tonight and they had.the.game.won. I was listening on the radio on the way home and the Dodgers were batting in the bottom of the eighth. As soon as they got two on and Bellinger came up, I just knew what was next. I wasn't wrong. By the time that the ninth rolled around I was home. My wife said that they have another shot on the ninth. I told her that nobody would hit a fair ball. I wasn't wrong then either.

I don't know why I bother. I had rather them lose the division and miss the postseason altogether than to have to put up with this shit again. And of all teams, it had to be the damned Dodgers.

I haven't been this angry after a sporting event in a very long time.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan